African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020 Portal Updates.
African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2020: The management of the University Of Cape Town, cape town is currently inviting application from suitably qualify candidate for its 2020 African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship– Fully funded. See more details below;
The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the University of Cape Town (UCT) to provide 338 scholarships over 10 years to academically talented yet economically disadvantaged students from Sub-Saharan Africa for study at UCT.
Application Deadline: Not known yet.
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field of Study
- Commerce, Engineering and Built Environment, Health Sciences, Humanities, Law or Sciences
In order to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
How to Apply
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021, Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Application Form, Mastercard Foundation Scholarship University of Cape Town, Mastercard Foundation Scholarship University of Edinburgh, Mastercard Scholarship 2020/2021, Mastercard Scholarship Canada