African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2022 Portal Updates.
African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship 2022: The management of the University Of Cape Town, cape town is currently inviting application from suitably qualify candidate for its 2022 African MasterCard Foundation Scholarship – Fully funded. See more details below;
The Mastercard Foundation has partnered with the University of Cape Town (UCT) to provide 338 scholarships over 10 years to academically talented yet economically disadvantaged students from Sub-Saharan Africa for study at UCT.
Application Deadline: Not known yet.
- Sub-Saharan Africa
- Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field of Study
- Commerce, Engineering and Built Environment, Health Sciences, Humanities, Law or Sciences
In order to be considered for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Cape Town, applicants must be:
- Academically talented, must value learning and be driven to complete their education.
- Economically disadvantaged and facing significant financial barriers to accessing education.
- Committed to giving back to their own communities once studies are completed, to return to their home countries and take a leadership role in promoting social and economic improvement.
- Citizens and residents of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Wanting to study at undergraduate or postgraduate level (Masters by research and coursework or research Masters, only). Honours applicants will be considered from 2016.
How to Apply
To apply for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program, applicants must first apply to UCT for academic study and placement. Only applicants, who have applied for academic study and placement at UCT, can submit an application for a Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.