Ajayi Polytechnic Courses and Requirements | Full List of Courses Offered.
Ajayi Polytechnic complete and updated courses offered for 2023 academic session is now available on our website. This page will guide you on every detailed information about this topic. Take your time and read through carefully.
Ajayi Polytechnic is one of the private polytechnics in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes.
Ajayi Polytechnic is a privately owned and managed polytechnic located in Ekiti State, south west Nigeria. The polytechnic was established and approved in 2017 and is set to train her students in not only Science and Technology or Commerce but help the see how these knowledge can be channeled into creating awesome businesses.
Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Polytechnic.
Ajayi Polytechnic Courses and Requirements
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Business Analysis
- Computer Engineering
- Computerized Accounting
- Data Analysis
- Design and Technology
- Information Systems
- Multimedia Office Automation
- Network Administration
- Software Engineering Technology
Ajayi Polytechnic National Diploma (ND) Entry Requirements
- A prospective applicant seeking admission into the institution must possess WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/GCE ‘O’ Level with Credit passes in Five (5) relevant subject including English and Mathematics at not more than two sittings
- Must be of an age at least 16 years
- The candidate must meet the minimum Ajayi Poly departmental cut mark/point in JAMB UTME to qualify for internal screening by the Ajayi Polytechnic.
Ajayi Polytechnic Higher National Diploma (HND) Entry Requirements
To be admitted into the Higher National Diploma Programme at the institution, the Candidate must possess the below-listed requirements
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified eld may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.