Apply Now for Mondelēz International Recruitment for a Category Brand Manager, Candy.
Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Mondelēz International, Inc, an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000 people around the world. It comprises the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Title: Category Brand Manager, Candy
Job Number: 1614582
Primary Location: EEMEA-NG-NG-LA-Lagos
Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market. The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category. The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country/cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly/quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity, renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation, agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross-functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross-category priority alignments.
- Typically works with a timeframe for less than 12 months
Knowledge including: education, qualifications and training
- University degree
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
- Strong people management skills
- Communication skills
- Idea Leadership and Drive for Results
- Handling Complexity, problem-solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Business Acumen, Organizational agility
- Project leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in blue-chip multinational FMCGs in Brand Management
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Influencing senior teams.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.