ATBU Portal www.atbu.edu.ng/web/front Check Latest Application Update.
ATBU Portal: The Authority of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi has enabled the student portal. And the Online Portal is created for returning and prospective students of the University.
Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example: Course registration, fees payment and checking of result.
Also, it is to view admission list/status. Additionally, it is to make acceptance fees and transcript payment. Plus, view academic calendar, extra credit hours, deferment of admission etc. In this article, you shall learn more about this portal.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Students Portal
You can visit and access the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi School Website using a computer or mobile via the following link:
ATBU Contact Address
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University,
P. M. B. 0248, Bauchi – Nigeria
Postal Code: 740272
Importance of the ATBU Portal Login
ATBU Portal (www.atbu.edu.ng) is created for old and prospective students of the University. And it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Course registration.
- Also, fees payment, exam results and admission online application.
- Additionally, application status, making acceptance fees and Transcript payment.
- Furthermore, viewing of timetable, academic calendar and extra credit hours.
- Also, deferment of admission and so much more.
ATBU Post UTME
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session is yet to commence.
However, will you like to know immediately the form is out? If yes, then bookmark this page and keep checking back.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the various first degree programmes of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU). However, you must meet the following requirements:
- ATBU cut-off point for UTME is 180. However, this is with the exception of MBBS which is 230.
- Also, candidates that have applied to other Universities and scored 180 and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are advised to do so before the deadline.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Screening Form on the ATBU Portal
Visit ATBU post UTME screening website via www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Generate the REMITA Retrieval Reference (RRR]. Then, proceed to make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00] only as charges for the online Screening, into ATBU account using any Bank of your choice.
- Furthermore, upload your recent passport size photograph.
- Also, fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Additionally, indicate your Scratch Card Pin Number for ‘O’ Levels verification. That is WAEC, NECO or NABTEB. However, awaiting result for any relevant subject should be indicated and could be updated at a later date.
The original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening. And this is at Faculty/Central levels in due course. Also, it is to ensure your qualification into the course subscribed for
ATBU Postgraduate Students Portal | www.pgsch.atbu.edu.ng
The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) has enabled the postgraduate school (SPS) portal login. And it is for newly admitted (Freshers) and returning Postgraduate students.
Necessity of the ATBU Portal for Postgraduate Programmes
The ATBU School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal is created for old and prospective Postgraduate Students of the University. Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Payment of school fees.
- Also, checking of results.
- Additionally, checking of admission form application.
- Furthermore, checking of admission requirements.
- Also, checking of programmes duration.
- Plus, admission letter download, laboratories.
- Additionally, timetable downloads.
- Also, contact details verification.
- Furthermore, download of transcript.
- Plus, how you can calculate your points (GP & CGPA), as well as other learning-related activities.
Official ATBU Postgraduate Student Portal Login
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student login portal can be accessed via the link below.
How to Change/Reset ATBU SPS Student Portal Login Password
Have you forgotten your password to log in to the portal? Don’t worry, please follow these steps to retrieve or change your password:
- To start, go to the Portal Login screen
- Next, click on the Forgot/Change Password, fill and enter the required details
- Click on submit button
For further details about the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) School of Postgraduate Studies (SPS) student’s login portal, you may forward an email to the registrar, [email protected].
Also, students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
However, be social by sharing this post with others. And, if you have any feelings and questions regarding ATBU Portal, please kindly drop a comment below. We will respond to it as soon as possible.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.