Auchi Poly admission list for ND full-time – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the list of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Check AUCHIPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
You can also access your Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND full-time admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go to JAMB E-facility website – jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login into your Jamb profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
NB : Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
The list of Candidates on the first list will be loaded on the polytechnic website in due course
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchi Polytechnic various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.