– Career Openings at MTN Nigeria –
MTN Nigeria a telecommunication giant in Nigeria is recruiting. Check and apply for the latest job offers for graduates and undergraduates. Get the job description, skills, requirements, and qualifications. Interested applicants should follow the lead outline below;
MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable.
It is through the compelling brand we can attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1. Job Title: Coordinator – Site Lease, Network NG
Job Identification: 045
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos State
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Network Implementation
1. Coordinate and negotiate the acquisition of a new multi deal 3rd party site.
2. Start and negotiate renewals of existing leases in line with the business escalation index for all 3rd party sites and MTN owned BTS sites not transferred to INT
3. Coordinate the regularisation and offset of all accrued rent owed to Landlords prior to Project eagle for sites transferred to INT to allow for final acceptance
4. Reconciliation of approval status with regulatory bodies on all statutory fees/permit payment and initiation of renewal process when same is due.
5. Verification of MTN’s interest on all sites under project eagle for subsequent final acceptance.
6. Maintain and update records on permit applications and provide data and statistical information as may be required.
7. Resolve issues escalated by internal/external customers
8. Resolve monetary issues/ disputes with government officials.
9. Mediate between all stakeholders on-site acquisition-related matters like complaints of Trespass and litigation issues.
10. Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders in resolving all after Tower sales complaints and ensure they achieve resolution within the stipulated time frame to safeguard sites from being unwound.
11. Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
12. Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
1. First Degree in any related discipline.
2. Fluent in English.
1. 3 – 7 years experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
2. Working experience in a Medium Organisation.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
Many people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of many mistakes.
1. Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
2. Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
3. Keep yourself updated concerning the application
4. Make sure you supply all the requirements
5. Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
6. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
7. The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
1. Endeavor to get information about the company.
2. Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
3. Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
4. The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
5. It’s rare, but sometimes you get an offer letter directly based on your application. You plan the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
6. Also, go over the written offer. And make sure we mention all important details and ask questions if you understand nothing. Such as work profile, start date, duration, stipend, etc.
7. Send a thank-you letter to the employer once you accept the offer.
8. Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note we are not partners with these companies. We are only making this information available to help you get your dream job.
As you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK on your Career Openings at MTN Nigeria.
FAQs about MTN Nigeria
Below are FAQs about MTN Nigeria. Please, kindly examine the answers.
1. What is MTN Nigeria?
MTN Nigeria Communications PLC provides wireless telecommunication services. The Company offers roaming, Internet, bills payment, device financing, data management.
Also, SIM registration, and other related services. MTN Nigeria Communications serves customers in Nigeria.
2. Can I use my MTN SIM in Nigeria?
MTN subscribers can also recharge phone with local recharge card from any member country. MTN One World is available to both prepaid and postpaid customers.
MTN One World is currently available in Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, and Benin Republic
3. How do I link my MTN SIM to NIN?
To link your NIN to a Mtn number, simply dial *785# using the mtn phone number you wish to link.
However, enter your NIN and submit or; Dial *785#Your NIN# from the mtn phone number you wish to link. The number will be linked to your NIN automatically.
Still FAQs about MTN Nigeria
4. Is MTN in USA?
MTN has roaming agreements with various mobile networks in countries covering Europe, America, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa.
Therefore, this means that you can make and receive calls, send and receive SMS in the listed countries around the world.
5. What MTN means?
Mobile Telecommunications Network (various locations) MTN.
6. How do I activate MTN Nigeria roaming?
When You Arrive
1. To enjoy data roaming, go to settings and turn on your ‘data roaming’
2. Set phone on 3G or 4G where applicable.
3. To subscribe to any roaming bundle, dial *123*4# or visit myMTN App.
7. What are MTN free incoming minutes?
Free Incoming Calls are rewards for Prepaid and Postpaid customers who have spent or recharged up to N5000 on the MTN network with free incoming roaming calls.
Also, with 100 free incoming minutes while roaming in some selected destinations such as Italy, Malaysia, France, Canada, Germany, Turkey, Kenya e.t.c.
More FAQs about MTN Nigeria
8. How can I get free incoming calls on MTN?
Also, to know the MTN free incoming minutes eligible destinations, simply dial *131*5*3*2#.
All MTN Prepaid and Postpaid customers are eligible for the offer as long as they meet the defined criteria as shown below. Prepaid Customers: – Spend/ recharge up to N5000.
9. How do I confirm my MTN NIN?
How To Check If Your NIN Has Been Successfully Linked To Your MTN Sim – MTN subscribers are to dial *785#, they would give you the option to input your NIN.
After you input your NIN which is 11 digits number, then you would get a message alert regarding the status of your NIN to your MTN number.
10. How can I get my MTN NIN number?
Link NIN on MTN via USSD Code
Dial *785*your NIN# to link your National Identification Number (NIN) on MTN. After dialling, wait for a prompt message that’ll show that you’ve successfully submitted your NIN.
11. Which countries use MTN?
Countries. MTN has operations in Afghanistan, Benin, Botswana, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Cyprus, Ghana, Guinea Bissau.
Also, Guinea Republic, Iran, Liberia, Nigeria, Republic of Congo (Congo Brazzaville), Rwanda, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Uganda, Yemen and Zambia.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Career Openings at MTN Nigeria 2023.