Cost of Master Degree Programmes: A master’s degree is the first level of graduate study and a second-cycle academic degree, usually preceding a doctorate degree. Students usually obtain a master’s degree to further their studies in a specific field of study or area of professional practice.
Obtaining a master’s degree offers you the opportunity to increase your skills and possibly enhance your job opportunities at the same time. Masters programs can be offered online or on a part-time basis so that students can continue their studies in the way that suits them best.
Master’s Degree Requirements
- Candidates with relevant Postgraduate Diplomas from the University with at least credit level passes.
- Candidates whose first degrees are unclassified but have scores of 50% or above.
- For M.Ed degree, candidates with at least, a good second class single honours degree in teaching subjects plus at least a merit level pass at Postgraduate Diploma in Education, or those who hold a third class honours degree in Education or a single honors degree in teaching subjects with at least 5 years postgraduate teaching experience, plus Postgraduate Diploma in Education passed at Merit level or above.
- For MPA, candidates should, in addition to (1) and (2) above, be serving administrative/managerial staff in the Public or Private sector with a minimum of two years post-qualification cognate experience.
- Holders of professional Fellowship qualifications such a FIMLT, FNILT, NIPR, or their equivalents obtained through examination. Candidates with the professional certificates listed above must have worked as Senior Technologist (s) or in equivalent position(s) for at least three years.
- Candidates who hold qualifications other than those listed above, which are acceptable to the Senate of the University.
Cost of Master’s Degree Programmes
- Sc Accounting|1 Sessions|N90,000.00
- PGD Accounting|1 Sessions|N75,000.00
- Sc Banking and Finance|2 Sessions|N150,000.00
- Master’s in Business Administration (Full-Time)|2 Semester|N190,000.00 dept dues N3K
- Master’s in Business Administration (Part-Time)|2 Sessions|N450,000.00 dept dues N3K
- Master’s in Business Administration(Executive)|2 Sessions|N1,800,000.00 dept dues N3K
- Sc Actuarial Science|1 Sessions|N90,000.00
- Sc Management|Business Administration|2 Semesters|N75,000.00 PT-150K
- Sc Marketing|Business Administration|2 Semesters|N75,000.00, PT- 150K
- Sc Operations Research|Business Administration|2 Semesters|N75,000.00, PT – 150K
- Sc Production & operations Management|Business Administration|2 Semesters|N75,000.00, PT – 150K
- Sc Organizational Behaviour|Business Administration|2 Semesters|N75,000.00, PT- 150K
- Sc Finance|Finance|3 Semesters|N100,000.00
- Sc Industrial and Labour Relations (MILR)|2 Sessions|N112,500.00 PT
- IRPM – N112K PER SESSION PT; FT N90k
- SC development finance is N600, 000 -first installment is 330k.
- SC Risk Mgmt n Insurance FT =90k,
- MRM PT=200K
Searches Related to Master’s Degree Program in Nigeria
- Master’s degree form in nigeria university
- Master’s programme in nigeria
- Unilorin post graduate admission
- How many years is phd in nigeria
- Postgraduate schools in nigeria
- Cost of master’s degree in nigeria
- Nigeria open university master’s programme
In summary, earning an advanced degree such as a Master’s degree offers you the ability to increase your skills and possibly improve your employment chances at the same time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.