Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Postgraduate Nutrition Scholarship 2022.
Dufil Prima Foods Plc National Postgraduate Nutrition Scholarship 2022: Dufil Prima Foods Plc national Postgraduate nutrition scholarship awards. See more details below;
As part of its corporate social responsibilities, Dufil Prima Foods Plc is continuing the Scholarship programme for Nigerian students studying Nutrition and Dietetics at Postgraduate Degree level.
- The scholarship is open to all Nigerian students qualified for admission into M.Sc Programme in Nutrition (Nutrition and Dietetics) in the Nigerian University System.
- Awards will be made to qualified and suitable students from every geopolitical zone of the Federation including the FCT.
IMPORTANT! Currently, the scholarship for 2022 is not yet available online, disregard any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should request for an Application Form (Free of Charge) from the “Coordinator” via the e-mail address: [email protected]
Completed Application Forms with:
- A copy of the letter of admission Into the programme for the current academic session.
- Evidence of State of origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary Photocopy of NYSC certificate
- Photocopy of all certificates (‘O’ level and degree)
- A brief statement (Max 300 words) on how you plan to utilize your graduate nutrition training.
All these should be forwarded in an envelope (A4 size) marked “APPL. 2017 Awards” on the top left hand corner to:
Dufil-Nutrition Award Programme,
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.