Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME screening form (supplementary) for 2018/2019 academic session admission is out. The Ebonyi State University Post-UTME cut-off mark has also been announced. EBUS cut-off mark for admission is 170 for 2018/2019 academic session.
UPDATE: EBSU Admission List (Merit) For 2018/2019 Out On JAMB Portal
There will be no written examination as part of EBSU admission screening for the 2018/2019 academic session. A guideline that describes how admission will be done has been released. Click here for the EBSU Admission Guidelines for 2018/2019 academic session.
ALSO SEE: EBSU Cut-Off Mark for 2018/2019 Admission
Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the sale of post UTME/DE screening forms for the 2017/2018 academic session. Candidates who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
When Is EBSU Post-UTME Registration Starting?
The portal for registration opens on Wednesday, 30th August and closes on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
//***End of article for 2018/2019…
Eligibility for EBSU Post-UTME 2017/2018 Screening
UTME Candidates – All candidates who chose Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki as their University First Choice and scored 160 and above in the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as well as possess required O/L credits for University admissions. However, those who did not initially chose EBSU for admission are eligible to apply.
Direct Entry Candidates – Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are also to participate in this online POST-UTME REGISTRATION for the purpose of verification of their O/Level results only.
How To Apply For EBSU Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Visit the University website www.ebsu-edu.net
- Click on the link “EBSU PORTAL”
- Click on Online application
- Click on 2017/2018 admission screening application
- Type in your: (i) Jamb registration number and (ii) Functional Phone number
- Generate payment invoice containing your details
- Proceed to the bank to make payment through e-tranzact and obtain your e- tranzact Pin number from the bank
- Return to the portal (portal.ebsu-edu.net/Modules/Applications/Default.aspx) with your confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed to complete the form online
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Confirm your entries
- Submit your application
- Print out your acknowledgement slip
For more information, visit www.ebsu.edu.net and click on POST UTME Guide.
Candidates should come to the EBSU POST-UTME Centre with the following:
- Two clear copies (with clear picture) of their ACKNOWLEDGMENT SLIP
- Original and photocopies of UTME result notification Slip and O’Level results to be submitted during the POST-UTME Test
- Confirmation Order (Pin) Number used for registration (With the Bank Teller)
- Payment after Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 shall be of no effect
- All due payments without due online registration shall not qualify any candidate for the POST-UTME.
- Blurred scanned passport photograph will disqualify an applicant
- Only candidates whose WAEC/NECO etc results are successfully verified may be considered for admission into Ebonyi State University
BANKS FOR PAYMENT
Each candidate is to pay a POST-UTME processing fee of N2,000.00 into any of the designated banks as below:
KINDLY GENERATE INVOICE ONLINE FROM THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL AS INDICATED IN NO 5 ABOVE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE BANKS FOR PAYMENTS
|1||Diamond Bank Plc|
|2||First Bank Plc|
|3||EBSU Microfinance Bank|
EBSU Post-UTME Screening Dates (Timetable) – 2017/2018
|CANDIDATES’ FACULTY/DEPT/ COURSES OF CHOICE||POST UTME SCREENING VENUE (LOCATION)|
FACULTY OF EDUCATION, ISHIEKE ANNEX (CAMPUS)
* PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
* BANKING & FINANCE
* BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
* ARTS & SOC. SCI. EDU. (ECO, SOC STD, ENG, REL,)
* EDUCATIONAL FDNS (ADMIN & PLANNING, G & C)
* BUS. EDUCATION
|SOCIAL SCIENCES & HUMANITIES
* SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROP.
* HISTORY & INT’L RELNS.
* POLITICAL SCIENCE
* LANGUAGES & LINGUISTICS
* MASS COMMUNICATION
* PHILOSOPHY & RELIGION
* ENGLISH LANG & LIT STUDIES
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES (PRESCO CAMPUS)
|FACULTY OF SCIENCES
* INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
* INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
* INDUSTRIAL MATHS/ APPLIED STATISTICS
* COMPUTER SCIENCE
EBSU STAFF SCHOOLS, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)
|AGRIC & NAT. RES. MGT.
* AGRIC ECONS MGT & EXT.
* CROP PRODUCTION & LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT
* SOIL SCI. & ENV. MGT.
* FOOD SCI. & TECH.
* FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE
* ANIMAL SCIENCE
* TECH & VOC. EDU.(AGRIC, ELECT EDU, MECH.EDU, HOME ECON.EDU)
* SCI. EDU. (CSC, BIO, MATHS, CHEM, INTG. SCI. EDU.)
* HUMAN KINETICS & HEALTH EDUCATION
|HEALTH SCIENCES & TECH.
* MEDICAL LABORATORY SCI.
* NURSING SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE & NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
* MEDICINE & SURGERY
|FACULTY OF LAW & PRE-DEGREE SCHOOL, CAS ANNEX (CAMPUS)|
Application Closing Date:
All payment into Banks shall close on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017 while the website for EBSU Post-UTME online registration shall be shutdown at 12 Midnight on Wednesday, 20th September, 2017.
HELP DESK: Send e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] Phone: 08134762443, 08067664449, 08067471321, 08055857555, 09026539643, 07033865888, 08035649390, 08139833300, 08158856785.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: How To Prepare & Succeed In Your Post-UTME Screening
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
We wish you the very best!!!