EtonHouse Academic Scholarships Update and How to Apply.
EtonHouse Academic Scholarships Updates. EtonHouse International Education Group is an international provider and franchiser of private schools based on the International Baccalaureate, IGCSE and Reggio Emilia approach systems.
Scholarships are open to both Singaporeans and Expats.
What are the entry points?
There are 2 entry points.
- Year 9 and 10 (14 and 15 years) for the IGCSE exam
- Year 12 (16 years) for the IB Diploma.
Applications for entry points other than the above will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. There is a maximum of 8 scholarships available for each level.
This is a full scholarship and will cover the application fee, capital levy and school fees for the duration of the course. It does NOT cover exam fees for the IGCSE and IB Diploma.
- Open to both SINGAPOREANS AND EXPATS
- Both existing and new EtonHouse students
- Children of EtonHouse staﬀ are not eligible to apply
- One family can receive only one scholarship
- All scholarships are awarded for the duration of the course unless the student is not able to maintain the required academic standards or if there is consistent misdemeanor.
- Scholarship amounts will not be paid directly to the beneﬁciaries.
Note: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
For more information, visit the Official Webpage
Application Deadline: Ongoing
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about EtonHouse Academic Scholarships Update, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+