Federal College of Education (FCE Special), Oyo – University of Ibadan (UI) affiliate post UTME and Direct Entry screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out on sale. A new application closing date has now been announced.
The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo which is the only one in the Country mandated to train special education teachers and other personnel, was established in October 1977.
The Federal College of Education (SPED) – UI Courses Offered for Admission
Approved Courses are:
(1) *Education/Christian Religious Studies. (2) Education/Islamic Studies. (3)Educational Management. (4) Guidiance and Counselling. (5) Human Kinetics. (6) Primary Education Studies. (7) Education Mathematics. (8) *Education French. (9) *Education English Language. (10). Special Education
THOSE ASTERISKED CAN ONLY BE COMBINED AS TEACHING SUBJECT AREAS (MINOR ONLY).
Eligibility Criteria for FCES Oyo – UI Post UTME / Admission
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry. ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through www.fcesuidegree.com on or before Friday, September 28, 2018.
How to Apply for FCE (Special) Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
1). Make a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening (Online Payment Only)
2). Please note that full payment for these items are required for completion and submission of the application form.
3). Carefully complete and submit the online application form;
4). Upload digital copies of scanned O’level result(s) and passport photograph with white background not more than 500kb which must be in JPEG or JPG with no eye glasses or veil and,
5). Print out the Online Application Form to ascertain successful registration.
How to make payment Online:
Step 1. Click Here To Pay Online Through Interswitch Payment Platform
Step 2. Choose ‘2018 ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FEE’ as service type and ensure that your payment information items are carefully filled)
Step 3. Print the Online Payment Receipt
Step 4. Click Here To Continue Your registration using the Interswitch Payment Reference Number on the admission portal.
- Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or GSM phone no as stated in B(iii) above
- Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades, they are expected come with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and colour passport ON OR BEFORE
Friday, September 28, 2018(Now Friday, October 12, 2018). at the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College.
- Candidates should check constantly on the admission portal for further information.
For enquiry, contact: The Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes on [email protected] OR 08038360858, 08033822695, 08069686446.
ALSO SEE: UI Affiliate Institutions’ Post UTME & DE Admission Forms 2018/2019