FCET Akoka-UNIBEN affiliation Post UTME screening form is out. Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in affiliation with University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
Interested and duly qualified members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms and register before the expiration of the deadline. See full details below.
The Federal College Of Education (Technical), Akoka in Affiliation with University Of Benin, Benin City, hereby invites application from candidates who have obtained the Cut Off Score of 200 marks and above in 2018 UTME for admission into the Bachelor of Science Education [B.Sc(Ed)] and Bachelor of Arts [B.A(Ed)] Degree Programmes.
List of FCET Akoka – UNIBEN Affiliation Courses
DEPARTMENT OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- Agriculture Education
- Business Education
- Home Economics Education
- Technical Education with options in:
- Automobile Technology Education
- Building/Woodwork Technology Education
- Metal Work Technology Education
- Electrical/Electronics Technology Education
DEPARTMENT OF CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY:
- Biology Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Educational Technology
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION:
- Fine and Applied Art Education Programme.
FCET Akoka-UNIBEN Admission Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into the B.Sc (Ed) and B.A (Ed) Degree Programmes are:
- GCE ‘O/L SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NTC/NBC or at least five credits/merit level passes in TC II or equivalent.
- Credit level pass in five (5) relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics and relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
The College conducts Aptitude Test and interviews as part of Screening Exercise for all UTME Candidates seeking admission into the College.
Candidates who did not choose the College initially are also eligible to apply and take part in the screening exercise.
The Post-UTME Screening is for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
DIRECT ENTRY PROGRAMME:
- Holders of University Degrees, HND, ND, NCE or equivalent qualifications may proceed from Part II (200 level).
- Only candidates with credit and merit grade at NCE, ND and HND level in relevant courses from reputable institutions are eligible to apply.
FCET Akoka – UNIBEN Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening exercise has been scheduled as follows:
Date: Thursday, 4th October, 2018
Venue: College Conference Hall.
Time: 11.00 a.m.
How to Apply for FCET Akoka – UNIBEN Post UTME
All prospective students who scored 200 marks and above in the last UTME exercise should submit their change of institutions slips, WAEC result and JAMB Score print out to the Admissions Office with payment of the Post UTME Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00) Only into Fe
All applicants should note that all payments must be made directly into the College TSA Account upon generation of Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) at College Cash Office.
Finally, please note that the College shall not be liable for any payment made to any other individual or into any other source.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019