Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, FUDUTSINMA pre-degree & Remedial admission list (1st, 2nd and 3rd batch) for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released.
From the information reaching us, we are pleased to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) School of Basic and Preliminary Studies (SOBAPS) that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check FUDMA Pre-degree and Remedial Admission List.
Follow the links below to check your admission status on FUDMA website:
Successfully admitted candidates are to note the following:
- The registration will take place between Monday, 24th September and Tuesday, 2nd October, 2018.
- Lectures would commence on Wednesday, 3rd October, 2018.
- All students would pay an acceptance fee of N5000.
- Science students (Preliminary and Remedial) would pay registration fee of Fifty Thousand (N50,000) naira for the session registration.
- Social Science students (Preliminary and Remedial) would pay registration fee of Forty Five Thousand (45,000) naira for the session.
N.B: All payments must be made in only ONE (1) installment during the first semester registration and NOT in two (2) installments as earlier communicated