Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023
Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships. Applications are invited from interested candidates to apply for the Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023.
The International Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
University of Melbourne, Australia
Field of Study
Any undergraduate degree offered at University of Melbourne
Number of Awards
The University usually awards 50 scholarships per year.
The International Undergraduate scholarship provides one of the following benefits:
- a one off $10,000 fee remission from tuition fees in the first year of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 50% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree; or
- a 100% remission from tuition fees for the normal full-time duration of an undergraduate degree.
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – 4 A-grades in the GCE A Levels
- – an ATAR of 99.9 in the Australian Year 12 program,
- – overall 98% in an approved Foundation program
- – an International Baccalaureate (IB) score of 44;
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
You do not need to submit an application for this scholarship. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered.
There are five selection rounds with a designated number of scholarships available for each round:
- • November, December and January for students starting in Semester 1 or 2
- • April and May for students starting in Semester 2
It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=153:2:0:::2:P2_ID:283
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about the Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2022 Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, How to Apply for Fully-funded Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships, Melbourne, Melbourne International Scholarships, Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022, Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023