Fully Funded Scholarships 2022/2023 Application Updates Portal
Fully Funded Scholarships 2022: You have what it takes to be in school but no money to further your studies? Not to worry, I have packaged many Fully Funded Scholarships here for you to pick from.
I will put you through on how to apply for these scholarships, the eligibility as well as the deadline for each of them.
Here is a quick rundown of these Fully Funded Scholarships 2022:
Not all Fully Funded Scholarships are created equal. Some scholarships are in the form of tuition fee waivers only, some only cover living expenses, while some offer a partial cash grant but there are those scholarship programs that cover both tuition fees and living expenses and sometimes include travel costs, book allowance, insurance, etc. Fully funded scholarships provide most, if not all, of what you need to pursue your studies abroad.
How to Apply For Full Scholarships
Some others will say “How can I get a Fully Funded Scholarship?” The possibility is 100%. You can get a Full Scholarship if you can carefully follow the steps that I will walk you through. Before, we start; you must have a story, which defines you. Most of the winners of the 2022 Full Scholarships came to tell us that it was their story that sold them to the sponsors.
A Quick One!
Your Scholarship Story is what motivates you to seek for the fund. Most times, it is the vision for your locality, Country, tribe that forms your storyline. Never apply for Full Scholarship in 2022 without a drive for a positive change.
After a story come the procedures. I will be taking you through the processes of how to apply for a Full Scholarship. Note: These procedures are drawn from real-life scenarios as such, you may never see these procedures anywhere Online unless it was copied from us.
Get a Plan
You have to know that most full scholarships in 2022 are re-occurrent. The Scholarships are offered yearly for students wishing to study abroad. Therefore, you must plan to get one before the year runs out.
In this case, proper planning involves knowing when the scholarships are awarded yearly, application deadlines for the scholarship in the previous year.
In Addition to the deadline, you can get info on what is required to apply for the scholarship
Set up Scholarship Look-up Strategies
One of the problems why students fail to win these scholarships is just simple “Lack of updated Information”. You may know of scholarship Time yearly, but you can’t exactly point the exact date to which the scholarship starts and ends.
Here is the Hack!
Take your time to go round the web and subscribe for scholarship notification from the best Scholarship platform like World Scholarship Forum. You can subscribe to their push notification, Facebook Messenger assistant and their newsletter to get the latest information about these opportunities.
Get all required Document scanned
According to the previous application procedures, kindly scan all documents required for the application fo the scholarship and also be ready to scan more if the scholarship starts.
Take a Test Regularly
To be sure you’re ready for the scholarship exams and interviews head up to a scholarship quiz site and take as many as possible exam-likely questions. you can pay to get more questions from the platform.
You can download the question for offline practice. Take Interview questions seriously and make sure you answer all questions.
When the application is finally on, take your time to look into the procedures of application. Never be in a rush to submit. This is why we need to start the application on time.
Tell your Story
The story I talked about earlier is what comes to play here, the story will pick you through the application processes to the scholarship itself. Be concise and go straight to the point. Tell the sponsor how your winning the scholarship will affect the locality you come from. Let your Cover letter be the best
Go round the Application
Here it is just simply a way of cross-checking your application. Look for all relevant information on the web to sell the whole stuff. Grammatical errors should be avoided.
Submit Smartly and on Time
Never be in a haste to submit and never submit a week before the deadline. Most Full Scholarships give application deadlines for up to 2 weeks.
Be positive with the whole stuff. If you can pray do prayers and make sure your heart is right with what you did. Just watch how it will be like magic If you’re invited for the Scholarship Interview, your story is just your password.
Having known that now, let us see these scholarships in detail.
Fulbright Foreign Student Program (USA)
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program are prestigious scholarships for international students who want to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in the United States. Generally, the grant funds tuition, airfare, a living stipend, and health insurance, etc. The Fulbright program provides funding for the duration of the study.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country. Please see the country-specific websites to find information about the Fulbright Program in your home country, including eligibility requirements and application guidelines.
Official Scholarship Website: http://foreign.fulbrightonline.org/about/foreign-fulbright
Deadline: varies, Feb-Oct 2022
British Chevening Scholarships (UK)
Chevening Scholarships, the UK government’s global scholarship program, are awarded to outstanding scholars with leadership potential. Awards are typically for a one-year Master’s degree. Most Chevening Scholarships cover tuition fees; a living allowance at a set rate (for one individual); an economy class return airfare to the UK; additional grants to cover essential expenditure.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a post-graduate program at a UK university. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK
- Have at least two years’ work experience
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 16 July 2022
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2022 either by taking an English language test or claiming an exemption based on the UKVI exempt categories
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
Deadline: 5 Nov 2022 (annual)
Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships (Switzerland)
The Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships provide graduates from all fields with the opportunity to pursue doctoral or postdoctoral research at one of the public-funded university or recognized institution in Switzerland. The scholarship covers a monthly allowance, tuition fees, health insurance, lodging allowance, etc.
Please refer to the country-specific fact sheets for general and specific eligibility criteria.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.sbfi.admin.ch/sbfi/en/home/education/scholarships-and-grants/swiss-government-excellence-scholarships.html
Deadline: varies, Sept-Dec 2022
Swedish Scholarships for International Students (Sweden)
The Swedish Institute provides scholarships in Sweden to highly-qualified international students from developing countries who want to pursue full-time Masters studies at Swedish Universities. The scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, some travel grants, and insurance.
To be eligible for SISGP, you must have had at least 3,000 hours’ work experience before 3 February 2022 from a maximum of three organizations/companies. Applicants must be from an eligible country (see above). You must be able to demonstrate your previous leadership experience. The experience may be demonstrated through for instance previous work experience, or involvement in civil society organizations.
You must be liable to pay tuition fees to the universities, have paid the application fee for master’s programs at University Admissions on time before 1 February 2022, and be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs by 3 April 2022.
Official Scholarship Website: https://si.se/en/apply/scholarships/swedish-institute-scholarships-for-global-professionals/
Deadline: 15 Jan/20 Feb 2022
VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships (Belgium)
VLIR-UOS awards scholarships to students from selected developing countries in Asia, Africa, and Latin America so that they can pursue a Training and Master’s Programme related to development at Universities in Belgium. The scholarships cover tuition fees, accommodation, allowance, travel costs, and other program-related costs.
You can only apply for a scholarship if you meet the following requisites:
- Nationality and Country of Residence
A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 countries of the VLIR-UOS country list for scholarships (not necessarily the same country) at the time of application.
The maximum age for a Master’s program candidate is 35 years for initial masters and 40 years for an advanced master. The candidate cannot succeed this age on January 1 of the intake year.
- Professional background and experience
Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
However, master candidates employed in the profit sector or newly graduated candidates without any work experience can be eligible for the scholarship as well, depending on their motivation and profile.
The training candidate should have relevant professional experience and a support letter confirming (re)integration in a professional context where the acquired knowledge and skills will be immediately applicable.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.vliruos.be/en/scholarships/6
Deadline: 1 Feb/1 Mar 2022 (annual)
Gates Cambridge Scholarships (UK)
Gates Cambridge Scholarships are full-cost awards for graduate study and research in any subject available at the University of Cambridge. The scholarships are open to all international students from all over the world. A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge namely: university fees, maintenance allowances, airfare, and some dependent’s allowance.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D. (three-year research-only degree); MSc or MLitt (two-year research-only degree); or a one-year postgraduate course (e.g. MPhil, LLM, MASt, Diploma, MBA, etc.)
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.gatescambridge.org/
Deadline: 9 Oct/3 Dec 2022 (annual)
Clarendon Scholarships at University of Oxford (UK)
The Clarendon Scholarship Fund is a prestigious graduate scholarship scheme offering around 140 new scholarships every year to eligible graduate applicants (including international students) at the University of Oxford.
Clarendon Scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at the University of Oxford. The scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous grant for living expenses.
Clarendon Scholarships are awarded based on outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world. Scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates who apply for a new master or DPhil course by the January admissions deadline.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.clarendon.ox.ac.uk/
Deadline: 10 Jan/24 Jan 2022 (annual)
Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships (UK)
The Warwick Graduate School awards around 25 Chancellor’s International Scholarships to the most outstanding international Ph.D. applicants each year. The scholarships are open to students of any nationality and any discipline offered at Warwick. The scholarships include the full payment of overseas tuition fees and maintenance allowance.
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a Ph.D. at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2022;
- Students currently enrolled on a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only.
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there are no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
Official Scholarship Website: https://warwick.ac.uk/services/dc/schols_fund/scholarships_and_funding/chancellors_int
Westminster Full International Scholarships (UK)
The University of Westminster awards scholarships to eligible students from any developing country who wish to study in the UK and pursue a full-time Undergraduate degree in any field of study at the University of Westminster. The scholarship awards full tuition fee waivers, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University. The criteria for awarding the scholarships are academic excellence, development potential, and financial need.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/westminster-undergraduate-full-scholarship
Adelaide Scholarships International (Australia)
The University of Adelaide offers the Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) program to attract high quality international postgraduate students to areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to support its research effort. The scholarships include course tuition fees, annual living allowance, and health insurance.
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Citizens and Permanent Residents of Australia, and the citizens of New Zealand are ineligible.
- Applicants who have applied for Australian permanent residency status, but have not yet received an outcome, can apply.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their intended program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided), or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to have completed at least the equivalent of a First Class Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing and organizational skills. It also demonstrates the ability to undertake a high-level study. Achievement of a First Class Honours degree indicates that the recipient performed at the highest academic level and indicates that they have had an introduction to independent research.)
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate or if undertaking a Research Masters degree, not hold a research qualification regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Masters degree.
Deadline: 13 Jan 2022 (annual)
University of Sydney International Research Scholarships (Australia)
The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The USydIS will cover tuition fees and living allowance for up to three years.
- be a commencing or enrolled international student
- have an outstanding record of academic achievement and research potential
- Have an unconditional offer of admission or be currently enrolled in a master’s by research or Ph.D. at the University of Sydney.
Official Scholarship Website: https://sydney.edu.au/scholarships/e/university-sydney-international-scholarship.html
University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships (Netherlands)
The University of Maastricht High Potential Scholarships is made available by the UM Scholarship Fund to encourage talented students from outside the EEA to follow a master’s program at UM. The scholarships include tuition fees, living expenses, visa costs, and insurance.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2022-2022 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programs participating in this scholarship program.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s program to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education program, a primary education program, or a secondary education program in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programs in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2022.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programs, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, we will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrates that they are among the top 5% of the 2022/21 scholarship program applicants.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2022 (annual)
TU Delft Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
The Delft University of Technology offers several excellent scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft. The scholarship is a full scholarship – coverage of tuition fees and a monthly allowance for living expenses.
You must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programs, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.tudelft.nl/en/education/practical-matters/scholarships/justus-louise-van-effen-excellence-scholarships/
Deadline: 1 Dec 2022 (annual)
Erik Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen (Netherlands)
The Erik Bleumink Fund Scholarships are usually awarded for any 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree program offered at the University of Groningen. The grant covers the tuition fees plus the costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance.
Candidates for the Eric Bleumink Fund should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, following the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.rug.nl/education/international-students/financial-matters/ericbleumink
Deadline: 1 December (annual)
Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (Netherlands)
The Amsterdam Excellence Scholarships (AES) awards scholarships to exceptionally talented students from outside the EU to pursue eligible Master’s Programmes offered at the University of Amsterdam. The AES is a full scholarship of €25,000 covering tuition and living expenses.
Non-EU students from any discipline who graduated in the top 10% of their class may apply. Selection is based on academic excellence, ambition and the relevance of the selected Master’s program to a student’s future career.
Deadline: 15 Jan/1 Feb 2022 (annual)
ETH Zurich Excellence Masters Scholarship Program (Switzerland)
ETH Zurich supports excellent international students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree at ETH. The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) consists of a grant covering living and study expenses (CHF 11,000 per semester) as well as a tuition fee waiver.
The scholarship programs are open to excellent students both from the ETH and from other universities (national and international) wishing to pursue their Master’s degree at ETH Zurich.
The prerequisites are very good results in their Bachelor’s (top 10% of Bachelor’s program = grade A) and reachability under the specified telephone number (The selection process includes a (Skype) interview in February).
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.ethz.ch/students/en/studies/financial/scholarships/excellencescholarship.html
Deadline: 15 Dec 2022 (annual)
International Leader of Tomorrow Award at the University of British Columbia (Canada)
University of British Columbia (UBC) provides bachelor’s scholarships for talented secondary and post-secondary international students from around the world. International Leader of Tomorrow Award-winners receives an award-level commensurate with their financial need as determined by the costs of their tuition, fees and living costs, minus the financial contribution the student and their family can make annually towards these costs.
To be considered for the Karen McKellin International Leader of Tomorrow Award:
- You must be an international student who will be studying in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
- You must be entering UBC from a recognized secondary school, college, or other universities.
- You must be applying for your first undergraduate degree.
- You must meet UBC’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (at least an average or equivalent standard).
- You must demonstrate a level of financial need that would otherwise prevent you from pursuing a UBC degree.
Official Scholarship Website: http://you.ubc.ca/financial-planning/scholarships-awards-international-students/international-scholars/
Deadline: 1 Dec 2022 (annual)
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto (Canada)
The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at the University of Toronto is intended to recognize international students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and creativity and who are recognized as leaders within their school. The scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
To be eligible to apply to the Pearson International Scholarship, you must be:
- an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit);
- currently in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022
- beginning your studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (students already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; students starting their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered)
Official Scholarship Website: http://future.utoronto.ca/pearson/about#about
Deadline: 29 Nov 2022 (annual)
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students from World Bank member countries to pursue development-related studies at selected Universities around the world.
The scholarship provides travel costs between your home country and the host university, tuition for your graduate program, the cost of basic medical insurance, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover living expenses, including books.
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a national of a World Bank member developing country (see above);
- Not hold dual citizenship of a developed country;
- Be in good health;
- Hold a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years before the Application Deadline date;
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related experience after earning a Bachelor (or equivalent) degree;
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full- time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs and located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications open.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.worldbank.org/en/programs/scholarships
Deadline: 11 Apr 2022 (annual)
ADB Japan Scholarship Program
The Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) aims to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asian and Pacific Region.
The ADB-JSP provides full tuition fees, a monthly subsistence and housing allowance, an allowance for books and instructional materials, medical insurance, and travel expenses.
- longer borrowing from ADB are not eligible for the ADB-JSP Scholarship).
- Gained admission to an approved MA/Ph.D. course at an academic institution.
- A bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
- In good health.
- Should agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned are not eligible for the Scholarship.
- The staff of academic institutions is not eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country are not eligible for scholarships.
- ADB-JSP does not support applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programs.
- ADB-JSP does not sponsor undergraduate studies, distance learning programs, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.adb.org/site/careers/japan-scholarship-program/main
Rotary Foundation Global Study Grants
The Rotary Foundation offers scholarship funding through the Rotary Foundation Global Grant scholarships. The scholarship funds graduate-level coursework or research for one to four academic years. The minimum budget for a global grant scholarship is $30,000 which can fund the following: passport/visa, inoculations, travel expenses, school supplies, tuition, room, and board, etc.
For the eligibility requirements, please refer to the scholarship page of the Rotary Club/District’s where you intend to apply.
Official Scholarship Website: https://my.rotary.org/en/take-action/apply-grants/global-grants
OFID Scholarship Award
OFID (The OPEC Fund for International Development) offers a fully-funded scholarship to qualified applicants who wish to study for a Master’s degree in an accredited University around the world. The scholarships are worth up to $50,000 that covers the tuition fees, monthly allowance to cover living expenses, accommodation, insurance, books, relocation grants, and travel costs.
- Must be between the ages of 23-32 at the time of submitting his/her application.
- Must have obtained or be on the verge of completing their undergraduate degree with a Baccalaureate from an accredited college/university, or its equivalent.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 rating system, or it’s equivalent.
- Must be matriculated at an accredited university for the upcoming academic year starting August/September 2022, and must maintain full-time status for the duration of the Master’s Degree.
- Must be a national of a developing country, please refer to the list of eligible countries at the official website. Please note that nationals of OFID Member Countries (Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela) are ineligible to apply.
- Must select a subject of study that pertains to OFID’s core mission, such as economics of development (poverty reduction, energy, and sustainable development), environment (desertification), or other related science and technology fields.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ofid.org/FOCUS-AREAS/Beyond-the-scope/Scholarship-Award
Deadline: 14 April 2022 (annual)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I am from Africa, can I apply for any of this Scholarship?
Ans.: Yes, there are Fully Funded Scholarships in the list for Africans as well.
Q: What about the application process?
Ans.: Kindly click on the provided link below each Fully Funded Scholarship listed above.
The Scholarships I have listed above all have different eligibility and application procedure which you must adhere to in order not to forfeit your chances. Endeavor to read them carefully before making your final decision.
You can as well invite your friends that are also seeking the same opportunity by sharing this with them on their social media handles.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.