ADS! DOWNLOAD ANY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (PDF VERSION)
How to Apply for Oyo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2023 for all Students Online.
This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Oyo State government scholarships for A’level, O’level and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight on application guideline and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Oyo State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information – read on…
Oyo State is an inland state in south-western part of Nigeria. Its capital is Ibadan. It is bounded in the north by Kwara State, in the east by Oyo State, in the south by Ogun State and in the west partly by Ogun State and partly by the Republic of Benin.
Eligibility and Requirements.
To qualify for the 2023 Oyo State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Oyo State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Oyo State (Dominican University, Lead City University, Polytechnic Ibadan, University of Ibadan).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Oyo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2023 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Oyo State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Oyo State Scholarship Board Scholarship 2023, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for Oyo State Government Scholarship, Oyo State Government Scholarship, Oyo State Government Scholarship Application Deadline, Oyo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2023