IBBUL admission list – The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, Degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, admission screening exercise, that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IBBU admission list has been succesfully uploaded on the university’s website and JAMB CAPS portal.
How to Check IBBU Admission List Online.
1. Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
2. Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided above
3. Click on the Check Admission Status button.
4. A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Successfully admitted? You have to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer on JAMB portal — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Successful Candidates who find their names on the IBB University site and not on the JAMB site should make sure they have their O’Level result(s) uploaded on the JAMB site; This is to enable IBBU upload your name on the JAMB site.
You can also access your status from JAMB Admission Status Checking portal. Follow the procedure below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IBBU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to IBBU admission list.