Information to LASPOTECH Graduands on 27th Convocation.
Following the publication of the Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH 27th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events, the authorities of the institution release some important information to all Graduands of the institution as regards the coming event.
Each Graduands is expected to collect his or her academic gown from their respective school officers from Monday 24th February to Wednesday 11th March 2022 between 10am to 4.00pm.
Academic gowns collected should be returned in good condition, immediately after the ceremony or latest on Monday 16th March 2022. Any graduand that hold on to the gown beyond Monday 16th March 2022 would be liable to a fine of N1,000 daily for the default.
Also any graduand who losses or damages the academic gown would pay N10,000 as replacement fee.
Graduands should also note that:
- Each graduands will be issued to invitation cards, which will be available for collection from 24th February 2022 between 10am and 4.00 pm from school officers. An invitation card admits ONE guest only to the convocation;
- It is mandatory for all graduands to participate in the academic procession and wear the approved academic gown.
- All graduands, parents and guests should be seated by 9.30am.
- Certificates are ready for collection on the convocation day.
- Graduands are expected to have completed their clearance before issuance of certificate
All National Youth Service Corps State Secretariat’s are requested to please release serving graduands to attend the ceremonies.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+