Jesuit Memorial College Vacancy in Port Harcourt for an ICT Teacher ([email protected]);
Jesuit Memorial College is a Catholic and Jesuit coeducational boarding secondary school open to students of all faiths. The school is located in Port Harcourt.
Like other Jesuit schools all over the world, Jesuit Memorial College seeks to impart to its students the discipline and skills, character and intellectual development that will prepare them to continue their education in the finest universities and ultimately, to assume positions of leadership and positive influence within their families, states and the nation.
The school provides education in the sciences and arts and encourages a wide range of interest within a disciplined framework.
Jesuit Memorial College is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: ICT Teacher
Location: Port Harcourt
- Ensure that there is internet access in the school.
- Control uploading and downloading of scores, lesson notes and other documents.
- Must be competent in Networking, Programming, Data Processing, Web Development
- Maintain school’s websites
- Maintain ICT gadgets through repairs andÂ troubleshooting.
- Teaching Data Processing and Computer Studies from Basic 7 to S.S.3
- Work long hours.
- The candidate must possess B.Sc. or H.N.D. in Computer Science.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
Salary is very attractive.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Jesuit Memorial College recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
CLICK HERE for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.