Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) documents verification exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session newly admitted candidates.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) for the 2018/2019 academic session that the verification of their documents for the purpose of registration for the session will commence on Tuesday, November 6 and end on Friday, November 23, 2018.
SEE ALSO: LAUTECH School Fees Schedule for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The following documents are to be presented by candidates at the verification center (New ICT Building) on the University Campus in Ogbomoso.
- Post UTME Result Slip – 3 Copies
- JAMB Original Result Slip -3 Copiee
- JAMB admission letter – (3) Copies
- LAUTECH admission letter – (3) Copies
- LAUTECH acceptance fee receipt – (3) copies
- ‘ O’ level result (Uploaded on CAPS) – 3 Copies
- University Medical Clearance Certificate – (3) Copies
- Recent Passport Photograph – (3) Copies
The exercise will commence at 10.00 am every working day within the stipulated period.