Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH pre-degree admission form (popularly refereed to as PDS) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2018/2019 Session.
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme.
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2018/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Monday, October 29, 2018. Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form.
- Please note that late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- The entrance examination which will be Computer Based Test (CBT) will take place on Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 10.00a.m at specified centres in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso. Subsequent examinations during the programme will also be CBT.
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT intensive training. Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain 2019 UTME form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut off mark as may be determined by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348033817017, +2348033805028
- Email Address: email@example.com