ADS! Obtain N300,000 Cash Grant for your Education Now
Score 370 in JAMB Now with CBT EXPO Software
Mahadbt Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Portal mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
Mahadbt Scholarship 2023: The Government of Maharashtra is glad to announce its Mahadbt Scholarship in 2023. The Mahadbt Scholarship is an initiative of the Government of Maharashtra and a social group. Under Mahadbt, Government offers scholarships to students in need both for undergraduate and postgraduates. Application form for the Mahadbt Scholarship can be obtained easily online. Read down for more information about Mahadbt Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Portal.
For many students, financial help is necessary to keep the study continue. Scholarships are the most acceptable form of financial support because we don’t need to repay. Finding a good scholarship is a challenging task but doing some research is worth your time and effort. It all looks difficult to you so we decided to shed some light on it and make it a little easy for you.
In this post, we will share with you all the information you need to help you apply for the Mahadbt scholarship 2023. You will learn about the criteria that make you eligible to apply, the worth of the scholarship, and how to apply for the scholarship.
If you are from Maharashtra and searching for Mahadbt scholarship then this is the right article for you. We have good news for you that Maharashtra Govt. announced an e-Scholarship exclusively for Maharashtra students. Below is the basic knowledge about it.
The Difference Between Maharashtra and MahaDBT.Gov.In
Maharashtra is a state spanning west-central India, is best known for its fast-paced capital, Mumbai (formerly Bombay). This sprawling metropolis is the seat of the Bollywood film industry.
It also has sites like the British Raj-era Gateway of India monument and cave temples at Elephanta Island. To the south is the rustic, beach-lined Konkan Coast. In the city of Pune, Aga Khan Palace is a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi.
MahaDBT.gov.in is the new official portal for Mahadbt e-Scholarship 2023. They also update the scholarship name from mahaeschol to Mahadbt.
Maheschol.Maharashtra.Gov.In was the old website and it is no longer accepting new application forms for the scholarship. Now the official site is www.Mahadbt.gov.in and don’t make any mistake.
About Mahadbt Scholarship 2023
This is one of the best e-Scholarship if you clear the criteria. In this article, we are going to provide details regarding Mahadbt eligibility criteria, required documents, and last date, etc. We will try to answer your questions regarding Mahadbt Scholarship in the below comment section.
Latest Update: Mahadbt Portal will be opened in Feb/ March 2023, scroll down for the latest updates.
Mahadbt Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
You need to fall under the Mahadbt eligibility criteria decided by the Government of Maharashtra. If you pass the criteria rules then don’t forget to apply because you will not get anything until you apply for it.
Mahadbt Exclusive: The Mahadbt Scholarship eligibility criteria clearly states that this is strictly for Maharashtra born candidates or you must have a permanent resident certificate from Maharashtra.
You must be Studying in Maharashtra: You must have completed your past study from Maharashtra only. Anyone who studied in any other state of India will not be eligible to apply Mahadbt e-scholarship.
Senior Secondary Result: You can apply only if you passed Senior Secondary exams with 60% or above percentage. It is must or you can’t apply.
Cast Category: Only the following caste categories students are allowed to apply.
SC – Schedule Caste
ST – Schedule Tribes
VJNT – Vimukta Jat Nomadic Tribes
SBC – Special Backward Class
OBC – Other Backward Class
Level / Field of Study:
The scholarship is open to both undergraduates and postgraduates students to study any course of their choice in Maharashtra state. Get access to our Scholarship by subjects, here you can access all our scholarships available to any level in all fields of study.
The scholarship is taken in Maharashtra state INDIA. We also recommend that you browse through our scholarship by country to find different scholarships available for your country of choice.
This scholarship is open to Indians ONLY to take in Maharashtra state. Check out our fully-funded scholarships for other scholarship opportunities you can grab.
The applicants will receive a DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) which means the scholarship fund will be directly transferred into your account.
Latest Update: Mahadbt Portal will be opened in February and March 2023, scroll down for the latest updates.
Documents Required to Apply for Mahadbt Scholarship 2023 Registration
You can apply online and with our guide, it is super easy to do so. You need some documents to prove your eligibility. Here is the list of documents required while applying online. It is important to scan your document before start applying to avoid any missing document problem.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate of Form 16.
- Nivaas Praman Patra OR Residence Certificate of Maharashtra.
- Keep all the mark-sheets of previously passed exams near as it needs some information as per market-sheets.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
How to Apply For Mahadbt Scholarship
Try to apply as soon as possible if you have not done it yet. You can read about the last date of the Mahadbt scholarship application. We have done all the research for you and make a step by step guide for applying Mahadbt e-scholarship. Follow the steps below:
- Open MahaDBT.gov.in Portal
- Visit the official portal of Mahadbt.gov.in
- Click On New Registration
- Click on the New Registration button on the right side. Or click here to open the registration page.
- Select the Aadhaar Card As Registration Method. We do recommend you choose the Aadhaar card option because all of you already have an Aadhaar card. Aadhaar card is already attached to the Bank account, Your PAN card, and other documents so it helps the website to find the user details in government database easily.
- It is a simple 5 minutes process if you use your Aadhaar card to register on mahadbt.gov.in. We are also going to provide the step by step process with screenshots
- Click “Yes” and the “continue” in the window below.
- Verify Aadhaar Number Using OTP
- Select the options “1” and “2”, you will get a box to fill Aadhaar card number after that. Now fill your Aadhaar card and click on “Send OTP”. Simply verify the OTP which you will get on your registered Aadhaar mobile number.
How to Redeem Mahadbt Scholarship
If you’re selected for a Mahadbt Mahait Scholarship, you’ll receive a link to redeem it via message or email. Follow the link to enter your user identity and password. After login, simply click Redeem Scholarship. After the first installment redeems do not forget to redeem Maharashtra scholarship for the second installment after few days.
How to Edit Mahadbt Scholarship Form
If the applicant’s Mahadbt scholarship application form has not yet been approved by the college, then this position will be even easier for the applicant, because they will not need to go further to the level of the department. Now there is no need to scare much of how to edit the applications after submitting.
In order to do this, follow the following steps:
- Contact your institute immediately.
- Request the refusal of the correction of the application form.
- Enter your application ID (application ID) in college.
- Write on plain paper to correct the mistake in the details needed to process the scholarship form.
- You can change the application form when the institution returns the Mahadbt form to the student’s login.
How to Fill the Mahadbt Scholarship Form
This is process is easy to follow. Just go through the procedures below:
- Open MahaDBT.gov.in Portal.
- Click On New Registration
- Select Aadhaar Card As Registration Method
- Verify Aadhaar Number Using OTP.
- Create a Username and Password.
Mahadbt scholarship 2023 FAQ
What is the Last Date for Mahadbt Scholarship?
The last date to apply for these scholarships at Mahadbt for the academic year 2023-2023 has been updated to be opened in Feb/ March 2023.
How can I redeem my scholarship in Mahadbt?
If you’re selected for a Mahadbt Scholarship, you’ll receive a link to redeem it via message or email. Follow the link enter your user id and password after login simply click Redeem Scholarship
How do I log into DBT portal?
- User Login
- To login to the Aaple Sarkar DBT portal, the Applicant has to perform the following steps. Select User Type from the following options:
- Enter registered mobile number or email and correct captcha code and click on the submit button to get the OTP.
- Step 2: Verify OTP
How Can I Check my Scholarship Status?
- Visit the official portal of scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Hit the “Status” tab on the website’s homepage.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth correctly.
- Click on the search button and application status will be displayed on the screen.
What is your stand about the above information about the Mahadbt Scholarship 2023? We believe you gathered much knowledge from it. Help share with friends by clicking on the share button on this website.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! – ORDER YOURS HERE
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.