Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 Portal Updates.
Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship 2021: The Mandela Rhodes Scholarships Programme is a combination of financial support for postgraduate studies and a high quality leadership development programme, with the intention to build exceptional leadership capacity in Africa.
A Mandela Rhodes Scholarship enables a Scholar to study at a South African tertiary institution registered with the South African Council on Higher Education for an accredited postgraduate degree programme. The Scholarship is awarded for one or a maximum of two years, currently for an Honours or Masters degree.
Mandela Rhodes Scholars shall:
- Adhere to the principles and goals of the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships programme.
- Attend leadership workshops as offered by the Mandela Rhodes Scholarships programme, on dates to be advised. Attendance is a condition of accepting the Scholarship, unless there are exceptional circumstances agreed to by the MRF.
- Be offered access to peer-mentoring (optional for the Scholar).
- According to the current policy of the MRF, be younger than 30 years of age at the time of taking up the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is open to citizens of all African countries
- The Scholarship is for postgraduate study at South African universities or tertiary institutions
- Full funding is for Honours (maximum one year) or Masters (up to a maximum of two years) or their equivalents (MBA’s excluded)
- Applicants should have a history of well above average academic results
- Individuals that reflect in their character a commitment to the four principles of Education, Reconciliation, Leadership and Entrepreneurship
- The MRF leadership development activities sometimes include weekends. It is a condition of the Scholarship that attendance is compulsory
- Any individual who will be between the ages of 19 and 30 years at the time of taking up the Scholarship may apply
- Applicants must posess a first degree or its equivalent or must be in the process of completing one by 31 January 2017
The Scholarship covers the cost of a Scholar as follows:
- Tuition and registration fees as set by the institution;
- A study materials allowance as set by the MRF;
- Economy-class travel allowance for international Scholars only from the Scholar’s home to their institution at the beginning and back home at the end of their degree programme;
- Personal allowance.
- Accommodation and meal allowances as set by the MRF;
- A medical aid allowance as set by the MRF;
Leadership Development Programme
The leadership development programme is made up of the following three components.
- Three residential workshops;
- Three regional group pods;
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the 2016/2017 Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarships
Application Deadline: The Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 is currently closed.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Mandela Rhodes Building Cape Town, Mandela Rhodes Postgraduate Scholarship, Mandela Rhodes Scholarship Value, Rhodes Scholars 2021, Rhodes Scholarship 2021, Rhodes Scholarship Amount, Rhodes Scholarship India, Rhodes Scholarship South Africa