Morrill Scholars Programme at Ohio State University 2022 Portal Updates.
Morrill Scholars Programme 2022: Applications are currently invited from suitably qualify candidates for Morrill Scholars Programme at Ohio State University in USA 2022. Continue Reading…
There are up to 300 scholarships available for high school seniors starting their studies in 2022-21. They are designed to reward US students who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
The aim of the scholarship is to support students who show commitment to both academics and diversity by excelling in the classroom and making a positive impact in their communities.
The Ohio State University commonly referred to as Ohio State or OSU is a large, primarily residential, public university in Columbus, Ohio.
- 1st November Annually
- The programme is available for high school seniors.
- The programme is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- The Morrill Scholars Program (MSP) is the largest scholarship program of its kind, rewarding over 300 scholarships to high school seniors each year.
Number of Scholarships:
- Three hundred awards are available.
Scholarship can be taken in:
Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Diversity and inclusion themed workshops, lectures and service projects
- Graduate and professional school preparation courses and guidance
- Mentoring and tutoring to support your academic success
- Morrill Scholars Early Arrival Program
- ODI outreach and engagement projects on campus and in the community
- ODI leadership and service courses for credit toward the Leadership Minor
- Optional housing in the MSP Learning Community in Blackburn House
- Service trips and travel abroad opportunities
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Apply for admission to The Ohio State University by November 1.Note that the application and all required materials (application fee, test scores, transcripts, etc.) are due by that deadline. Visit edu for more information.
- Step 2: On the application check the appropriate box that indicates your interest in being considered for the Morrill Scholarship Program and then complete the essay prompt.
- Step 3: Be sure to include leadership and diversity involvement on the activity list.
1 November annually.
We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Morrill Scholarship Essay Prompt 2022, Morrill Scholarship Gpa Requirements, Name and Seal Scholarship Ohio State, Ohio State Scholars Program, Ohio State University Scholarships for International Students, Osu Morrill Scholarship Results, Osu Presidential Scholarship