Nabanna Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Portal Updates.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022: Chief Minister of Relief Found is now accepting applications from suitably qualified student for its 2022/2023 Nabanna scholarship. Application for the scholarship is not online yet. See full application guide below;
Nabanna Scholarship Registration Details
Here we provide some important details related to the Nabanna scholarship for the 2022 session. Interested candidates are advised to carefully review the details below.
|Name||Chief Minister of Relief Found|
|State Covered||West Bengal|
|Another name||Nabanna Scholarship|
|Application Date||Started Now|
WB CM’s Relief Fund will provide the finical help to the poor people and students of the state. Some people called it Nabanna Scholarship while others called it WBCMO Scholarship and some also called it www.wbcmo.gov.in Scholarship Form. But in actual it is a relief fund which is named as Chief Minister Relief Fund.
This scheme is divided into two parts that are given here-
- Medical Assistance
- Educational Assistance
Chief Minister Scholarship
Medical Assistance is helpful for the people who belong to the poor families and have any health problem that requires expensive treatment and their families can not afford the treatment.
In such a condition, he can apply for Chief Minister Relief Fund. In this case, if he is eligible for this scheme then the Govt will pay his treatment amount.
Educational Assistance will offer the financial help to the students of the state who wants to study in higher classes but their financial condition is weak. Such students can apply their applications for Chief Minister Scholarship.
Nabanna Scholarship 2022 Applicants
- Higher Secondary Level – Fоr Matriculation (10th) Pass candidates.
- Graduation Level – Fоr Higher Secondary Pass Candidates.
- Post Graduation Level – Fоr Graduate Candidates (With Honours Candidates only)
Chief Minister Relief Fund Eligibility Details
West Bengal Chief Minister Scholarship amount will be provided to the candidates who are eligible for it. The Nabanna Scholarship eligibility for all the schemes is given below.
Eligibility For Medical Assistance
- The candidates should be the permanent citizen of West Bengal.
- Disadvantaged patients, who are undergoing treatment in government/non-government and are unable to bear the cost of hospitals/ institutions and treatment.
- Patients who are not eligible for the benefits of the Employees State Insurance Scheme/ any other insurance plan.
- In one year the patient can take advantage of help only once.
Eligibility For Educational Assistance
- Candidates should be permanent residents of West Bengal state.
- Who is getting the education in any institute of the state?
- Candidates who do not take advantage of any scholarship or stipend for the same study.
- The annual income of the candidate family should not exceed 60000.
- The candidates should have passed their 10th with 65% marks for Higher Secondary Level/ 12th with 60% marks for Graduation Level/ Graduation with 55% marks for Post Graduate Level.
Necessary Documents for Nabanna Scholarship Form
Nabanna Scholarship Documents required for Medical Assistance
The following are Nabanna scholarship documents for medical assistance
- If the patient has been admitted then the probable date of operation and papers relating to the treatment.
- Certificate of the monthly income of the family signed by DM/SDO/BDO/Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./Executive Officer in the case of Municipality/Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- Certificate regarding availability/non-availability of financial assistance/ reimbursement from the employer. Pay certificate from the employer showing medical allowance.
- Recommendation from an elected people’s representative (MP/MLA) to the Hon’ble Chief Minister, Govt. of West Bengal.
- In the case of Kidney transplantation required to submit No Objection Certificate (in a case of Non-Blood Related Donor) from Health Department, Govt. of West Bengal, Salt Lake, Kolkata or Affidavit (in a case of blood-Related Donor) from the First Class Judicial Magistrate (Orginal/attested).
- Contact details.
Nabanna Scholarship Documents Required for Educational Assistance
The following are Nabanna scholarship documents for educational assistance
- A copy of Mark Sheets.
- Rank Card & Allotment Letter.
- Monthly Income Certificate signed by DM/ SDO/ BDO/ Group-A Govt. Officer not below the rank of Jt. B.D.O./Executive Officer in the case of Municipality/ Deputy Commissioner of Corporation.
- Recommendation from MP/ MLA to the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
- Self Declaration of the student.
- Bank Account Details.
- A copy of Admission fees slip.
- Contact Details.
Nabanna Scholarship Worth
Nabanna Scholarship rewards it beneficiary annually with Rs. 10000/year throughout the duration of study of the awardee. This covers tuition fees, books, accommodation etc.
This is why the application for this scholarship is very competitive. The scholarship is provided to Indian students.
How to fill up Nabanna Scholarship Form 2022
The candidates who want to get the benefit of this scheme can apply their offline application for Chief Minister Scholarship.
The candidates can download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form pdf 2022 from the main web portal of the Department which is www.wbcmo.gov.in.
The candidates who need financial help from Chief Minister Relief Fund can send their signed application on the plain paper along with above-mentioned documents. The candidates have to send their application to the postal address given here-
The Assistant Secretary,
Chief Minister’s Office,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road
Howrah – 711 102
For any details, you can contact the officials through telephone no. which is (033)2214 1902 or (033) 2253 5278.
After submitting the application form the CMRF Cell will verify your details and application form. If you are eligible for this scheme then the scholarship amount will be credited to your bank account.
Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form PDF 2022
The links provided below are as per the last year. Candidates can go through them and get to know how the procedure of filling the Application Form and registering for the Scholarship programme.
Nabanna Scholarship Status Check
To check your Nabanna Scholarship status or know if you are eligible for the scholarship, you can visit the office of the organizers of this scholarship here.
Nabanna Scholarship Contact Details
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Or Call Here to have direct access
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528
Visit the Nabanna scholarship official link for more details
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.