2021/2022 NECO Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Expo Geography Questions And Answers Expo Runz Now Posted For Free
2021/2022 NECO Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography is available here. Are you searching for the 2021 NECO Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography online? Then you’re on the right page. This page will provide you with the 2021 NECO Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Questions And Answers.
Here Is The Verified NECO 2021/2022 Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Questions And Answers – June/July Exam Expo Runz On: eduwapaz.com
MATHS ANSWERS TO COME BY 4AM-7AM.. NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT..
MATHS SUBSCRIPTION IS OFFICIALLY OPEN…
DIRECT SMS = 1,000 MTN CARD
[card denomination: 1000 or 500×2 or 400+400+200]
ONLINE PIN = 800 MTN CARD
[card denomination: 500+200+100 or 400+200+200 or 200×4]
PLEASE DONT SEND 100 NAIRA CARD IN 10 PIECES FOR MATHS DIRECT SMS OR 100 NAIRA IN 8 PIECES FOR ONLINE PIN.
Length of the main road
=22/1 * 5/10 =2
the drainage pattern of the mapped area is the south east direction of the rivers
i)lumbering- because of high trees
ii)fishing- because of rivers
An equinox is a day when the sun is in its zenith over the Equator, and the Earth experiences days and nights of generally equal length.
(1)The Intermontane plateau: is when a plateau is surrounded by mountains on all sides, it is refers to an Intermontane plateau. Some examples of the Intermontane plateau include the Tibetan plateau and the Bolivian plateaus.
(2)The Piedmont plateau: a Piedmont plateau is located close to a mountain on one side. Some good examples of Piedmont plateaus are the Malwa plateau in India, the Patagonian plateau in Argentina and the Piedmont plateau in America.
(3)The Continental plateaus- when a plateau is surrounded by oceans or plains, it is refers to as continental plateau. Examples of continental plateaus include the plateaus of Western Australia and Africa.
(4)Dissected plateaus : These plateau are highly eroded plateaus cut by rivers and broken by deep narrow valleys.
1. Plateaus are very important to man because they are rich in mineral deposits as a result of these mineral deposits, many of the mining areas in the world are located where there are plateaus.
2. Plateaus are very good sources of minerals such as Iron, copper, gold, diamonds, Manganese, coal, etc.
3. Areas that have plateau also have waterfalls as river falls from a great height of the plateau
4. Although plateaus are not very good for agricultural activities due to hard rock formation, hence, agricultural activities can be carried out at the base of the plateau where lava soils have deposited.
i)Cuspate – the land around the mouth of the river juts out arrow-like into the sea.
The Ebro Delta
ii)Bird’s foot – the river splits on the way to the sea, each part of the river juts out into the sea, rather like a bird’s foot.
The Mississippi Delta
i)The river must have large load. This will be possible if there is active erosion in the upper and middle stages.
ii)There should not be extensive deposition in the middle stage eg presence of lake in between or high evaporation rate
iii)The river’s load must be deposited faster than it can be removed by the action of currents and tides.
i)It provides migratory waterfowl an important stop on the Pacific Flyway.
ii)It is recreational destination that attracts tourist
iii)It is a unique natural resource of local, state and national significance
Environmental problems or hazards are disasters which affects lives and properties as a result of the action of man and other natural phenomenon.
(1) climatic changes: is a change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns when that change lasts for an extended period of time.
(2) overgrazing occurs when plants are exposed to intensive grazing for extended periods of time, or without sufficient recovery periods.
(3) bush burning: is the act of setting forests, weeds and grasses on fire.
(3) rotational/controlled grazing
Also Read: Neco, Neco Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Expo, Neco 2021 Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Answers, Neco 2021 Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Expo, 2021 Neco Geography Questions, Neco 2021 Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Questions And Answers Expo Runz, 2021/2022 NECO Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Expo, 2021/2022 Neco Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography Questions And Answers, Exam Expo, Examloaded, Expoloaded, 042series, Exampass, Ceewap, Gidifans, Ceebook Answers, Expotab, Naijagoodies, Exam Runz site