NOUN Past Questions and Questions PDF Free Download Study Pack.
NOUN Past Questions: If you are currently searching the internet for NOUN past questions, please pay attention. Search no more!
This past questions and answers is now available for download to all candidates that are about to write the screening examination.
In this article, you shall learn how to easily get the NOUN past questions and answers.
What Do You Know about NOUN?
NOUN simply means National Open University of Nigeria. And its headquarters is located in Lagos state, one of the busiest states in Nigeria and West Africa at large.
The university was established in 2002. And it is the only open distance university in Nigeria. Also, the university being an open distance university provides no accommodation for students. However, it provides good classrooms and a good environment for learning.
Benefits of NOUN Past Questions and Answers
NOUN examination Past Questions and answers has a great advantage towards students preparing for the examination such as follows;
- Enlightening you on the scope of the examination.
- Also, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- Furthermore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself.
- Also, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Additionally, it equips you beforehand.
- Also, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions.
Sample NOUN Past Questions and Answers
The sample NOUN past questions has been uploaded on this page for free. Thus, interested individuals can now go through the free version of this material.
- The debt rescheduling between Nigeria and the Paris Club of Creditors has been criticized by the Nigeria Accounts (ICAN) on the basis that the interest by the creditors on the rescheduled loan is too high.
(a) 5.5% (b) 8.7% (c) 10.5% (d) 12.2%
- The cumulative debt service payment of Nigeria as at October 2003 has put by the Debt Management Office at some?
(a) S20.08bn (b) S33.29bn (c) S21.91bn (d) S10.84bn.
- The most important argument against the deregulation of Nigerian downstream oil sector is that…?
(a) It will lead to higher prices of petroleum products (b) May lead to higher prices of all products in the Nigerian economy (c) It will lead to the emergence of Petroleum prices that are not competitive with prices in other countries (d) Given the average wage rate in Nigeria the rise in prices of all products in Nigeria as a result of deregulation of the oil sector will lead to lower standard of living.
- Which of the following is not an advantage globalization from the standpoint of a developing economy?
(a) Lower cost of capital as a result of increased competition (b) Better corporate governance culture (c) Drain of skilled manpower from poorly paid environment to better paid environment (d) Better fiscal discipline.
- The monopolist is a producer…?
(a) That fixes the price and quantity of his product the way he likes (b) It can fix the price of his product but then cannot fix his quantity (c) That can fix the quantity of his product and manipulate the market to settle at a high price (d) Better fiscal discipline.
Additional Sample Past Questions and Answers
- The supposed advantage of a floating exchange rate system the kind that Nigeria is using is that…?
(a) It allows exchange rate to be determined by the forces of demand and supply, given that exchange rate is a price (b) Allows an economy to be insulated from shocks and other macroeconomic phenomena in other countries (c) It allows a given country to enjoy autonomy in its design and pursuit of monetary and fiscal policies (d) All of the above.
- For any economic there is a macroeconomic policy trilemma that must be resolved. Which of the following statements does not express the trilemma?
(a) Once the country allows free capital mobility across its borders, and allows free or floating exchange rate system then it automatically loses autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies (b) If a country decides to retain autonomy over its monetary and fiscal policies and also allows free capital mobility across its borders must be controlled (c) Once a country opts for a freely floating exchange rate system and free capital mobility, it then has to sit firmly in control of its monetary and fiscal policies.
- The African Economic Community Treaty was signed in Abuja in 1991. The streams given for this move does not include…
(a) To engender increased competition for promotion of efficiency (b) To take advantage of economies of scale in production (c) Taking advantage of economies of scale in consumption (d) To evolve a single currency for the region.
How to Download NOUN Past Questions and Answers
The cost of the recent NOUN past question and answer is ₦2,000 only. To get the material delivered to your mail box, you are to make a bank deposit to United Bank for Africa (UBA). Account Name is TMLT PRO SERVICES. And the Account Number is 1022564031.
Once payment is made, a link will be sent to your email address. Simply click on the link to download your past question.
Also, after downloading your past question successfully, kindly leave a review and rating behind. We respect your reviews. And it helps in the improvement of our services to our customers.
Payment Procedure for NOUN Past Questions and Answers
The payment procedure for our NOUN past questions and answer are as follows:
- Make payment to the bank account above, either by bank deposits slip or online transfer
- After payment, candidate is expected to:
Send FULL NAME ON TELLER or BANK ACCOUNT NAME which the payment was made from + AMOUNT PAID + PAST QUESTION IN DEMAND, as mail to or SMS to +2348082284439.
- Name on teller or bank account you transferred from. For instance – Frank Andrews
- Past question type: NOUN past questions and answers.
- Email Address or WhatsApp Number.
The PDF Past Question and Answers will be sent to your email address once payment is confirmed. You can reach-out to our customer care service before placing an order.
For any question or inquiries, contact us @ [email protected]
To get the complete and updated version of the NOUN past questions and answers material, kindly follow the steps above to purchase or get your copy. Note that this material is in PDF version and will be sent to your email address after successful payment.
N/B: The main purpose of this past question and answer is to reveal the nature and scope of the school’s entrance examination. Also, it is to help you gain confidence before the examination.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.