NTI Portal www.my.nti.edu.ng/ 2021 Check Student Application Update.
NTI Portal: The National Teachers’ Institute was setup to serve as a Distance Learning Educational Institution in order to provide additional means of tackling the challenges facing Teacher Education in Nigeria.
Also, NTI has a portal for students. And this portal enables students to access basic information about the institution.
In this article, you shall learn more about the NTI portal. However, before then, what do you know about NTI?
NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
The National Teachers’ Institute (NTI), Kaduna is a single mode distance education institution. And it is dedicated to teacher training. Also, it was established in 1976 by the Federal Government.
Furthermore, it was established primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system. Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of:
“Providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques”.
Vision of NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
The vision of the Institute is to enhance the professional skills of serving teachers for high quality education delivery at primary and secondary education levels with a view to uplifting the standard of the education system of the country.
Mission Statement of NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
To upgrade/update teachers knowledge and skills in curriculum implementation while instilling in them the virtues of dedication, loyalty, commitment, discipline and resourcefulness.
The Institute’s vision shall be realized through the pursuit of the following goals:
- Producing teachers trained and oriented to meet the challenges of twenty first century Nigerian society.
- Also, nurturing a commitment to lifelong learning that is creative, innovative, and responsive to changes in the world of knowledge and the changing needs.
- Furthermore, designing and enriching subject content to ensure that the teacher-trainees attain a high level of mastery of the subject matter.
- Additionally, building the capacity of teacher- trainees in the use of effective communication skills and relevant technologies for the delivery of quality education.
- Also, strengthening the Institute’s monitoring, evaluation and feedback mechanism to ensure effective and efficient service delivery.
- Plus, developing capacity for effective selection and deployment of relevant technology including Information and Communication Technology for effective Distance Learning delivery.
- Also, establishing effective research capability in order to ensure that all the Institute’s programmes are based on scientifically established grounds in terms of who needs training and the content of training required;
- Plus, reviewing and revitalizing in-service training and retraining programme for all categories of teachers, school administrators and school supervisors;
- Also, regularly reviewing and restructuring curricula of all the Institute’s programmes to bring them in line with changing realities;
Contact NTI (National Teachers’ Institute)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 234-(0)62-887873, 887780, 290352
Address: KM 5 Kaduna – Zaria Express Way, Rigachikun, PMB 2191 Kaduna, Nigeria.
NTI Portal for Student Registration and Login
The National Teachers Institute, NTI Student Portal Login / Registration links are for Student, Staff, e-learning and online application. Also, you can access the portal via my.nti.edu.ng login student portal.
Also, NTI my.nti.edu.ng Student Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease.
NTI Portal Login for Students
Note that you can visit and access the National Teachers Institute (NTI) Student Portal using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively. To access the portal, visit:
The NTI New Student Application Guide
Please click on the link below to view the recently updated NTI portal, new students application guide Click Here
NTI Current Students Registration Guide
Please click on the link below to view the updated NTI portal, current & returning student’s registration guide Click Here
Important Dates and School Calendar
For information regarding student application and registration deadlines and other important dates Click Here
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the National Teachers Institute (NTI) by visiting the institution’s official website. Also, feel free to share this information with friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.