National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Winding-up/Passing Out programme of activities has been released. This is the schedule of approved activities making up the passing out ceremonies for 2016 Batch ‘A’ Stream I Winding-up/Passing-out.
Authorities of NYSC has approved the 2017 Batch “B” stream 1 winding-up/passing out dates and programmes. Corps members of 2017 Batch “B” Stream I will pass out on Thursday, 18th October, 2018 nationwide.
NYSC Batch B 2017 Passing Out (POP) Programme of Activities (Timetable)
- Thursday, 11- Friday 12th October 2018, Job awareness and creation week at local government levels.
- Monday, 15th October 2018, Release of passing out Corp members by employers, and clearance at LG levels.
- Tuesday, 16th October 2018, clearing of Corp members by the zonal inspectors, debriefing and evaluation of service year.
- Wednesday, 17th October 2018, administration of questionnaire (4B) State farewell party (at instance of state Governor.
- Thursday, 18th October 2018, distribution of certificates of National Service to deserving Corp members at zonal levels.
The nationwide exercise would be low-keyed while certificates of National Service are to be distributed to deserving Corps Members at the Local Government level.
Corps Employers are hereby requested to release passing-out Corps Members to participate in all necessary activities that precedes the exercise like, Job awareness and creation week, sensitization on job creation/opportunities after service, signing of final clearance, debriefing among others.
Management is using this medium to commend the passing-out Corps Members for their patriotism, selfless services and upholding the ideals of the NYSC Scheme.
Wishing you a very successful Winding-Up and Passing Out Programme.
That is the schedule of programme for the 2017 Batch “B” Stream 1 corps members passing out programmes.