Olymp Trade Reviews: When Olymp Trade is mentioned, what should come into your mind is that it is an online digital options broker based in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
It is a trading platform that allows traders to set options for currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indices, and also cryptocurrencies. This means the platform allows dealers to open a position which predicts if the price will go up or down.
It was launched in the year 2014, and it is one of the fairly new brokers from St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
In the month of February 2016, Olymp Trade became a member of the International Financial Commission (FinaCom) and was also awarded a membership certificate.
In this article, my main emphasis is on Olymp Trade Review.
How Olymp Trade Works
Olymp trade provides one of the most effective trading methods that have proven to work on the majority of the trading platforms.
This method allows the trader to make predictions on the different kinds of markets or assets available on the platform.
If you decide to trade on currencies, you are simply required to tap on the rise or fall direction to make your guesses.
You will find a trading chart on the left side of your screen and some added features such as technical indicators and analysis.
To add to this, at the bottom of the screen, a trading history that will enable you to have a quick overview of the market position with its first glimpse is found.
Nevertheless, before you can conduct any trade successfully, you need to open an account. Whether it is a demo account or a real account, you will have to log in and register as a full member. So, how do you go about this?
Olymp Trade is a legitimate and also a licensed broker which is recognized by the Financial Commission. As part of the commission, each trading account has insurance for $20,000.
This trading platform is owned and operated by Wallfort Limited and the Inlustris Ltd, with the following mailing address:
- Inlustris Ltd
- Registration No.: 25161 IBC 2018. Registered Address: James Street, Kingstown, First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Wall fort Limited
- Registration number HE364695. Headquartered in Irodi Attikou 8A, Lakatamia, 2332, Nicosia, Cyprus.
How to Open a Demo Account and Start Trading
Before you make up your mind to open an account at Olymp Trade, you should know that there are two types of account available.
You can either choose to open a demo account or a standard account.
It is necessary to first register with a demo account and proceed to the real money account when you are fully equipped with the necessary trading skills. So, how do you open a demo account? Below is a step-by-step guide to help you through the registration process. Follow these steps to successfully attain a demo account at Olymp Trade.
- Visit Olymp Trade’s official website.
- Click “open a new account”.
- Sign in as a member and confirm with your email address.
- Confirm the terms and condition and choose the demo account option to start trading.
You can utilize the given virtual money in your demo account for practice.
Olymp trade features
- It has a deposit bonus.
- It is risk-free trading.
- Up to 100% payout.
- It has 32 Analysis Tools.
- It has over 86 Assets (Cryptos Included).
- It has multiple Deposit & Withdrawal Methods.
- It has fast Deposit and withdrawal.
- It has about $10,000 replenish-able demo account.
- It is fast & friendly Customer Support (24/7).
- It has 5 Trading instruments (Crypto, Currencies, Stock, Indices, and Commodities).
- It has a free trading lesson.
- It has trading Apps.
These are the important information you need to know about the Olymp trade review.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.