– Ondo State Government Scholarship –
The Ondo State Government is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into their Ondo State Government Scholarship for students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Ondo State Government Scholarship
Ondo State is a state in Nigeria created on 3 February 1976 from the former Western State. It originally included what is now Ekiti State, which was split off in 1996. Akure is the state capital.
Each Nigerian state has several ministerial offices representing the federal government. Ondo state borders Ekiti state to the North, Kogi State to the Northeast, Edo State to the East, Delta State to the Southeast, Ogun State to the Southwest, and Osun State to the Northwest.
Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify for the Ondo State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
1. Be Ondo State indigene
2. Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE, including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects got in one sitting.
3. For undergraduate students, the applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student of the under-listed courses in Ondo State (Adekunle Ajasin University, Federal University of Technology Akure, Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Achievers University, Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Wesley University of Science and Technology, Elizade University, Adeyemi College of Education Ondo).
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU!!!
How to Apply
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST apply with the following information:
1. Other Names.
2. Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of the original:
Admission letter into an institution with information on the study, year of entry and duration.
SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
Application Deadline for Ondo State Government Scholarship
Not yet available.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Ondo State Scholarship Board Scholarship, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, ask any questions.
We believe this article was interesting. If yes, use our share button below to inform–friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
EDU Team.$300. CLICK HERE TO OPEN BOX