PLASU Registration Procedure for 2022/2023 Newly Admitted Students.
PLASU Registration Procedure: Plateau State University (PLASU) has made known the registration procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session newly admitted students. Continue reading to see the procedure below.
This is to inform all newly admitted candidates of the Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos that the management of the institution has released the registration procedure for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The list of successful candidates (UTME and DE) is available at the University’s Notice Board, the Notice Boards of Plateau State Ministry of Higher Education and that of the Cabinet Office, Jos; as well as the University’s website: www.plasu.edu.ng.
RECOMMENDED: PLASU Admission List.
PLASU Registration Procedure
Successful candidates are requested to accept the admission on the approved JAMB website. The registration exercise for fresh students commences on Tuesday, 25th February, 2022 and to end on Sunday, 22nd March, 2022. The following are the registration procedures for the fresh students, which should be strictly adhered to:
|CHANNELS||HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT|
|Remita Collection Platform||
- Admitted candidates are to pay acceptance fee of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000.00) only after generating the RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) at a bank or online through any of the following channels:
- Go to Bursary Department with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and obtain receipt/Authentication. A PIN will be generated by the Bursary as payment confirmation.
- The prospective student uses the generated PIN to logon to the University’s students’ portal through the website www.plasu.edu.ng where he or she enters details of his or her biodata; and print out.
- Proceed to the Central Registration Office at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry with evidence of payment of acceptance fee and the following documents for screening and clearance:
- JAMB UTME or DE Slip
- Original O’Level Result/DE Entry qualification
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Original Indigene Certificate
- Two (2) recent Passport Photographs
- Where a candidate’s original result has not been released, he/she can provide a scratch card of the examination body to the screening officer to logon to the portal of the examining body to print out a fresh copy of the result and stamp it as means of verification, and document it.
- Completed students biodata form.
- Candidate can then proceed to the Faculty where the Faculty Registration Officer checks and screens the document/qualifications for clearance.
- After being cleared by the Faculty Registration Officer, the candidate should proceed to pay Tuition fees through any of the channels as in one (1) above.
- The candidate then presents evidence of payment (RRR print outs) of all fees to the Bursary Department and obtains receipts/authentication (another PIN is generated for the candidate’s use) by the Bursary.
- Log on to the University portal through the website for Course Registration using the new PIN and then print the completed course Registration Form.
- The candidate returns to the Central Registration Office at the Academic Affairs Division of the Registry Department to submit photocopies of all credentials listed in (4) above, along with evidence of payment of tuition fees, Copies of Course registration form, Students Information form, Clearance Slip and two (2) recent passport photographs for opening of file and assigning of Matriculation number.
- The candidate’s name is then written in the registration Book by the Registration Officer
- The Candidate reports to Students Affairs Directorate to process his/her accommodation and obtain Students Handbook
- Candidates who have been allocated accommodation will follow the payment procedure as in one (1) above to pay the sum of ten thousand (₦10,000.00).
- The candidate reports to the Security Division to process and collect his/her identity card.
- Candidate reports to the University Library for documentation.
- Candidate proceeds to the University Health Services for documentation and opening of file after filing the Health Services Form which can be obtained from the students’ portal.
- Registered students will be issued matriculation numbers on completion of the registration exercise.
- Any issue arising from the Registration exercise that cannot be resolved by the Registration Officer should be channelled to the Deputy Registrar, Academic Affairs Division, and subsequently to the Registrar, if need be.
Approved fees payable by fresh students is as follows:
- Plateau State Indigenes ₦40,000.00 ,excluding accommodation
- Non-Plateau candidates ₦90,000.00 ,excluding accommodation
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Fees Plasu Edu Ng, Plasu Form 2022, Plasu News Today, Plasu Result Checking Portal, Plateau State University Admission Letter, Plateau State University Bokkos Nigeria, Vice Chancellor Plateau State University Bokkos