Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship: If you are a student in any rural area in Australia, please note. There is a heart-warming offer for you. This offer is real. Opportunities like this are rare. Thus, pay attention as you read through.
Have you heard about the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship? If no, then note. This scholarship aims at providing financial assistance to about 1100 students
Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship: A Brief Description
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship is a scholarship that supports students. And it does this for up to four years. Also, this scholarship support flexible study. And it includes part-time and online students. Additionally, there is consideration given to applicants affected by bush fire and drought.
Also, this scholarship has been expanded to increase tertiary education opportunities. And this is for rural and regional Australians studying any discipline from Certificate IV to Ph.D. level through any mode of study including face-to-face or online/by distance.
Furthermore, this scholarship’s objectives are:
- To increase the number of students engaging in higher education.
- Also, to increase the number of students able to undertake their preferred course of study. This is irrespective of their location.
- Furthermore, to increase participants’ rate of course completion relative to their peers.
Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship: An Update
The fourth round of the Australian Government’s Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships (RRES) program opened on Monday, 20 January 2023. And applications will remain open throughout 2023.
Furthermore, the funding will be available to regional and remotely located students. However, these students are to undertake study in any discipline. Also, this year, funding will be available to students living in regional and remote Australia.
Sponsor of the Scholarship
QTAC is the scholarship support organization for the Australian Government Department of Education and Training.
QTAC helps the Australian government to deliver the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship Program. However, for further information about QTAC, visit the QTAC WEBSITE.
Value of the RRES
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship Program can provide:
- Funding up to $18,000. However, this is based on course length. Also, it is based on the type of study or training.
- Additional funding of $50. This is to support an internship.
However, for further information on the funding received for RRES please CLICK HER
Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
The following are some of the requirements for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. Or, he/she must hold a permanent humanitarian visa. Also, or he/she must be a New Zealand citizen residing permanently in Australia.
- Also, the applicant must have commenced an eligible course of study in Semester 1 of 2023. And must be continuing in Semester 2 of 2023.
- Or, the applicant must be commencing an eligible course of study in Semester 2 of 2023.
- Also, the applicant must have a permanent home address. And this should be in a regional or remote area as defined
However, for further information on this please CLICK HERE.
Take note of the following in order to be selected for this scholarship:
- You must provide evidence to demonstrate your financial need.
- Also, you must provide a written statement (max. 300 words). And this should describe an achievement that you are proud of.
However, please note. Applicants should also meet other criteria as outlined in the selection criteria section of the scholarship on the website.
However, for further information pertaining to the selection criteria of the Rural & Regional Enterprise Scholarship please CLICK HERE.
How to Apply for this Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, please visit the QTAC WEBSITE.
Closing Date for Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship
Applications will remain open throughout 2023. And this is with offers made on an ongoing basis. Also, it is going to be through the 2023 academic year. Or, it will be until available scholarships are fully allocated.
However, for further important information on dates pertaining to the Rural & Regional Enterprise Scholarship please CLICK HERE
Take-Home Point on Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarship
In summary, the enrolment status of this scholarship is for new students. However, the student should be a domestic student. Furthermore, the scholarship covers all levels of study. And it covers all study areas.
Additionally, the scholarship value is up to $18,000. However, it is based on course length. And it is also based on the type of study or training.
Again, there is another $500 available to scholarship recipients. And this is to support an internship. Also, the scholarship opens on 20 January 2023. And it closes on 30 November 2023.