Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2022/2023 Nigerian Students Updates.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarships 2022: Now is the time! The opportunity is here. This page will provide you with the latest updates about how to apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2022. You will learn about the application guide, requirements, deadlines and other relevant informations.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SHELL /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers first year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarships for Students in Nigerian Universities 2022 is subdivided in two categories: National Merit Award (NM) and Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited (Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers second year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course. The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
i) The National Merit Award (NM): Is open to all Nigerians.
ii) The Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM): is for Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Who is qualified to apply? Eligible Applicants must:
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
The Scholarship is in two categories;
- the National Merit Award (NM) and
- the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
How to Apply for Scholarships
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email address (for consistent communication).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: “The ER Manager, Social Performance/Social Investment, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
Please note: Each scanned document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG. Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholar ships online. Such websites will ask you to pay for the programme, in some cases, even before submitting the application.
These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. For more information or clarification please send an email to: [email protected]
- Shell DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
- Shell DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘ Representatives’ /’Agents’ to assist applicants’ process applications.
- Application opens on
October 2nd, 2018and closes November 12th, 2018.
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on relative academic performance.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Shell Scholarships 2022, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.