Union Bank Savings Account Registration: How to Open Union Bank Account.
Union Bank Savings Account Registration: Union Bank is one of the oldest banks in Nigeria so it’ll only be fair that it knows how to treat customers and has developed strategies to give customers a pay for their income spend.
To Open a UNION Bank Savings Account
- – Go to the Union bank Nigeria official website at https://www.unionbankng.com/
- – Click on internet banking login
- – Enter the username of your choice
- – Enter the default password send to your phone
- – Click on the button to generate your activation code and receive it on your phone
- – Enter your default password (using online keyboard)
- – Enter the numeric activation code
- – Enter your new password
- – Re-enter your new password
- – Click on the change password button (You’ll get a reply that password has been changed successfully)
- – Choose your token delivery options (email/SMS or both)
- – Create a security word for authorizing your transfers
Features of Union Bank Internet Banking
- – View your account balance
- – View a statement of transaction on your account
- – Do intra-bank transfers
- – Do inter bank transfers
- – Do international fx transfers
- – View your linked debit card transactions
The internet banking service by Union bank is a free service and you are entitled to one as long as you have an account with the bank.
Requirement for Opening UNION Bank Savings Account
- – Visit the nearest branch and request for online banking at the customer service desk.
- – You will be given a request form to fill.
- – Fill the form with the required details, including your name, address, mobile phone number, email and signature
- – Set a limit on your internet transfers e.g. N500,000
- – You’d also include your desired username for the account
- – Submit the form to customer service desk and wait for it to be processed
- – Within a few minutes after processing, you will receive an SMS alert on your phone containing your default password
- – You are through with your application
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.