UNIABUJA admission list — The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session is out and now accessible on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2018 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to either accept or reject the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) admission list.