University of Houston Fully Funded Tier One Scholarship 2022 Updates.
University of Houston Fully Funded Tier One Scholarship 2022: The College of Technology at the University of Houston is currently inviting applications for Tier One Scholarship to pursue the undergraduate program.
The Tier One Scholars Program recruits and engages high-caliber incoming freshman who can pursue academic excellence without financial limitations.
Established in 1927, the University of Houston empowers students in their pursuit of learning, discovery, leadership, and engagement. Located in a sprawling metropolis, our premier Tier One campus provides students with cutting-edge programs including undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, distance and continuing education.
America, UH is home to award-winning faculty, innovative research centers, has one of the most diverse student populations in the nation, and alumni who have become international leaders.
If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your chances of qualifying for this scholarship are improved.
Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
As a Tier One Scholar, you will receive funding for four years1 of tuition and mandatory fees and the first two years of room and board. Plus, you will be eligible to receive a study abroad stipend and a mentored research stipend, should you choose those options. Your complete scholarship package is worth a total value of approximately $65,0002 in addition to the invaluable benefits of mentorship, advising, and camaraderie that comes with being a part of the Tier One Scholars community!
Number of Scholarships
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
- If you have a 1400 SAT or 30 ACT composite score, and rank in the top 10% of your class, your chances of qualifying for this scholarship are improved.
- The Tier One Scholarship is the University of Houston’s most prestigious academic scholarship program. Incoming freshman students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievement, leadership, and community engagement are encouraged to apply. Transfer students and continuing UHstudents are not eligible to apply for the Tier One Scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: All incoming freshman are invited to apply.
English Language Requirements: The University of Houston will accept equivalent scores on either the ACT or the SAT to meet admissions requirements. Equivalencies for UH admissions purposes are provided below, and they can be accessed through ACT and the College Board.
How to Apply
In order to be considered for the Tier One Scholarship, the following elements must be complete and received by 5:00 pm (CT) on November 15, 2017:
- Your application for admission to the University.
- Your Tier One Scholarship application.
- A letter of recommendation sent directly by the recommender to tieronescholar-at-uh.edu. Your letter should be from an individual who knows you well (high school teacher, school administrator, club advisor, etc.).
The deadline for this scholarship is
November 15, 2022.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about University of Houston Fully Funded Tier One Scholarship 2022, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.