University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT school of basic studies student resumption date and registration procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Following the release of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) school of basic studies admission list, the management of the university announced the resumption date and also release the registration procedure for candidates offered provisional admission.
Lecture commences for 2018/2019 session of the School of Basic Studies on Monday, November 19th, 2018.
Newly admitted candidates are to Click here to register/pay fees.
UNIPORT Basic Studies Registration Procedure.
1. Report to the School of Basic Studies on arrival into the University.
2. Registration of students admitted into the School of Basic Studies is carried out only in the School of Basic Studies by the staff of the School.
3. Students are assigned to registrars in the School according to their Departments.
4. All study materials are provided by the School.
5. School fees includes textbooks, brochure, past questions and tutorials, etc. There are no extra charges.
6. REGISTRATION IS FREE
7. Pay your School fees and bring your receipt for you to be registered. Registration requirements are provided in the School.