WAEC e-Learning 2021 and How to Practice WAEC e-Learning Questions.
WAEC e-Learning 2021: Are you about to write WAEC (May/June) or WAEC GCE? If yes, then, you should listen to this. WAEC has introduced e-learning. Thus, you can now access WAEC past questions online.
The importance of using past questions in preparing for your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), cannot be over emphasized. By using past exam papers as part of your preparation, you can find out what you already know.
Also, through it, you can find out what you do not know well enough or don’t know at all. In this article, you shall learn how to access WAEC e-learning. Also, you shall get to know how to practice WAEC e-learning questions.
The Primary Objective of WAEC e-Learning 2021
It is important to know that the primary aim of this initiative is to equip the students for better performance in future examinations. Students’ performances on previous exams are analyzed with the secondary aim of detecting the weaknesses.
After detecting the weaknesses, it aims at proffering a solution for all stakeholders concerned. Also, you will find resources for all WAEC approved subjects. And this will help you understand the standards required for success in respective examinations.
Purpose of the WAEC Online Learning/e-Learning Portal
The following are some of the purposes of the WAEC e-learning 2021:
- The portal is to give candidates reasons why candidates who sat for previous WAEC examinations performed below expectations.
- Also, it is to help candidates to avoid the errors that made previous candidates record below-average performance.
- Furthermore, it is to help candidates check the Chief Examiners Reports from 2008 to 2018.
- Also, it is to give comprehensive analysis of candidates’ performance in all subjects. Thus, identifying their strengths and weaknesses, what they failed to do and what they should have done to perform better.
- Additionally, it is to effectively engage candidates before, during and after examinations.
WAEC e-Learning 2021 Resources for Candidates Preparing for 2021 Examination
WAEC recently launch a portal named WAEC e-learning. This is to curb the numbers of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE. To access this e-learning, log on to https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning. It has all subjects and Chief Examiner’s Report for the past ten (10) years.
All students preparing for 2021 Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) should visit the site. And prepare for the examination using the available resources.
It has past questions and other guides which candidates should use especially during this lockdown period.
How to Access and Use the WAEC Online learning / e-Learning Portal for WASSCE 2021 Candidates
- First visit https://www.waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/
- Then look through the subjects there to locate a subject of interest
- Also, click on a subject to reveal the resources and papers available. Example: WASSCE for School Candidates, WASSCE for private candidate, Nov Dec etc.) from 2008 to 2018.
- Furthermore, click on a resource of choice to reveal its content
- Also, click on the content that shows
- Afterwards click on the next buttons to go through the Chief Examiners Reports and other resources available.
How to Practice WAEC e-Learning 2021 Past Questions
WAEC recently launched a portal called WAEC e-learning. This aims at to curb the number of failures in the WAEC May/June SSCE. Also, it targets this by creating a portal that contains the resources for all WAEC approved subjects.
Furthermore, it aims at helping students understand the standards required for success in respective examinations. Also, it is pertinent to know that WAEC e-learning contains past questions and solutions of all subjects.
To access and practice WAEC e-learning, log on to the portal is via https://waeconline.org.ng/e-learning/. Please do not forget to share this with your friends. That is if you want their success.
WAEC e-Learning 2021 Past Questions
- Agricultural Science Past Questions
- Biology Past Questions
- Chemistry Past Questions
- Commerce Past Questions
- CRK Past Questions
- Economics Past Questions
- English Past Questions
- Financial Accounting Past Questions
- Further Mathematics Past Questions
- Geography Past Questions
- Literature in English Past Questions
- Mathematics Past Questions
- Physics Past Questions
- Technical Drawing Past Questions
- Visual Arts Past Questions
- Yoruba Past Questions
Other E-Learning Resources
Below are some WAEC e-learning resources:
Other e-Learning Resources
Unity Schools Virtual Learning Platform
- Junior School https://t.me/joinchat/PXkmchrCjpmpuvT8RLH_tg
- Senior School https://t.me/joinchat/PXkmckev-4nIkoHoqes3cg
- EduFirst TV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH2ONb1eLgZ76FvtGuLJDnA
States Currently Embarking on e-Learning during the Covid-19 Pandemic with Available Resources
Below are states currently embarking on e-learning:
The above information should help guide you on how accessing WAEC e-learning portal. Also, endeavor to visit the links provided above.
Furthermore, follow the instructions properly. And do not hesitate to share this information to others.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.